Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The new talking clock voice.

Bit random, tinkerbell?!

Call 123 if you don't believe me.

Comments

• Options
    was class when Tom Baker did the BT answer phone mesaage, i sent a txt to my mum and dads house and my dad thought Tom had called him personaly thanks to loads of full stops and spaces. "George........" "Yeah whos this" "Its The doctor" my dad stil talks about it now.
  • Options
    I don't understand it, surely their target audience isn't going to call the talking clock then rush out to buy the dvd?!
  • Options
    I rang 123 the other day and thought I'd imagined it. Had to ring back again just to check.

Jeez, is nothing sacred anymore?
  • Options
    no, off it, Im afraid nothing is sacred...
  • Options
    Why not just look at your watch :-)

I bloody rang it as well thought you were on a wind up
  • Options
    my daughter is overjoyed
  • Options
    it'll change every 3 months.
  • Options
    Blimey, do people really still use the speaking clock? There's clocks on practically every gadget and many of them self-update. It's hard to avoid being constantly reminded of the bloody time. I presume that introducing silly voices is a sign of desparation from an underused service.
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    i rang it the other sunday mornng when the clocks went back. being pissed when i went to bed i wasnt sure what i had done as i had changed the time on my phone but not my watch or vice versa... i thought i was dreaming tinkers!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tinkerbell dont speak tho in the book or the cartoon film ? so what does she do when you phone up f**kin mine the time !!!