Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

More recent would ya

After Ben's recent would ya I thought I'd bring us up to date.

Having seen Transformers last night I give you Megan Fox. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating Jaffa cakes that's for sure!

Comments

• Options
    And she could then service my car..
  • Options
    Well I wouldn't climb over her to get to you Sideways but isn't that a bit of a gimme.
  • Options
    She could service me my car and the missus.... ;o)
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    With apologies to Sideways for being the one picked on, these 'would you's' are getting a bit out of hand.

It was intended as a bit of fun at the start, an occassional side angle designated to questionable fillies on which there was likely some would like, and some wouldn't.

But its getting too frequent, and now were getting to the stage where basically people are just posting pics up of fit women on a daily basis.

So in the nicest sense, can we ease back on the would you stuff please.

thanks
    AFKA Mary Whitehouse
  • Options
    How about if we voted whether she should be Pardew's replacement?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]people are just posting pics up of fit women on a daily basis.

so you're saying you would all of them?
  • Options
    Oh yes...And I think she's single at the mo having ditched her finance after he compared her to his ex
  • Options
    yeah they hate that for some reason..
  • Options
    Not quite got the hang of these threads, yet.
  • Options
    She only looks about 17 .......

AFKA Mary Whitehouse, we're only getting these threads mid-week because we're all Pardew-ed out, run out of steam for slagging off the team; we've also done boo-ing, snowing in October, Modern Art and Jazz.

And there's no football to fret over ..... until Pardew Out and the 'why-are-we-so-shit' threads start all over again on Saturday night.

Which brings me to:
    AFKA Mary Whitehouse ........girls, 'Would Ya'?

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]She only looks about 17 .......

AFKA Mary Whitehouse, we're only getting these threads mid-week because we're all Pardew-ed out, run out of steam for slagging off the team; we've also done boo-ing, snowing in October, Modern Art and Jazz.

And there's no football to fret over ..... until Pardew Out and the 'why-are-we-so-shit' threads start all over again on Saturday night.

Which brings me to:
    AFKA Mary Whitehouse ........girls, 'Would Ya'?

;o)

Megan Fox was born May 16, 1986 in Tennessee.
    She has Irish, Italian, French and Cherokee ancestry.

as foreign as me!

I was born 20 May 1988 in Redhill General Hospital
    I have English, Italian, Romanian and Canadian ancestry...
  • Options
    AFKA's got a point. We don't want Daily Mail etc. taking random comments & twisting them into 'Charlton Hate Site!' headlines? Lazy journalists lurk