Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fireworks

edited November 2008 in Not Sports Related
Right much as I think these should be banned, where is the cheapest place to buy them in Welling/ Eltham/Sidcup area?

:)

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    when this site is down - how do you cope with life in general?

:-)
  • Options
    I went to Chiswick and I've bought some right bombs, good price, but was a drag getting over there from SE Reading one of them you're supposed to be 25m away from it when it goes off. I've been meaning to get the tree out of my garden for a while.
  • Options
    don't even suggest such a thing... I work in a very quiet office, this is my only access to the 'real world'

:D
  • Options
    Is there a do at Blackheath this year ?
  • Options
    what is the darenth park jobby like I believe its on Saturday too?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Right much as I think these should be banned, where is the cheapest place to buy them in Welling/ Eltham/Sidcup area?

Cheers

ASDA doing 2 for 1 at the moment on box sets
  • Options
    Lidls dirt cheap
  • Options
    Bought mine from Lidls, cheap as I've found em.

Can't wait, roll on darkness.
  • Options
    I'm off to Swanley Rec (Not Park) tonight. Free firework display at 7pm.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]Can't wait, roll on darkness.

So you can jump on another Bismarck?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]Can't wait, roll on darkness.

So you can jump on another Bismarck?

Shut it fatboy.
  • Options
    But what types are from Lidl Stu? we are looking at gettin six to ten of very big ones. rather than a box set that half fail to go off.
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Right much as I think these should be banned, where is the cheapest place to buy them in Welling/ Eltham/Sidcup area?

Cheers
    Lidl in Welling have loads including selection boxes, the big multi-shots and packs of rockets. Bought a decent sized box for £15 and have them for less. If I don't revisit this post tomorrow you'll know that either:

A. They were sh1te
    B. I'm maimed for life.

Or both
  • Options
    Can everyone let their fire works off at bang (excuse the pun) on 8 please? So that my dog only barks, growls and runs round in circles for 5 minutes, rather than the 7 hours solid which I am anticipating tonight. Many thanks!
  • Options
    Can you buy them in Greenwich Market?
  • Options
    theres a little shop on pickford lane that are awsome, got some amazing ones last year from there not one dud all very loud!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]theres a little shop on pickford lane that are awsome, got some amazing ones last year from there not one dud all very loud!!

No disrespect to you firework lovers, but this is where I dont get it. Why are they amazing cos they are loud? Dont get me wrong - some of the displays are magnificant but buying fireworks and letting them off in the garden in the hope that they are loud just does not do it for me.

*1905 reaches for his pipe and slippers and hopes that you youngster all have a nice time listening to some bangs*
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]But what types are from Lidl Stu? we are looking at gettin six to ten of very big ones. rather than a box set that half fail to go off.

It's some offer on up here, we had some t'other night, did the job for us.

It's a mix of lots of small ones and a few rockets, then we bought another pack of 10 rockets.

Theres a big display at the humber bridge tonight that I think the doris is going to make me go to :(
  • Options
    Dont students jump off of Humber bridge Stu ? or is that just my wishful thinkin ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]Theres a big display at the humber bridge tonight that I think the doris is going to make me go to :(

Why, is she moored up next to it?
  • Options
    Stu you aint pulled another whale have you mate,green peace will start charging you soon for enticing them all out the water.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Can everyone let their fire works off at bang (excuse the pun) on 8 please? So that my dog only barks, growls and runs round in circles for 5 minutes, rather than the 7 hours solid which I am anticipating tonight. Many thanks!

my dog's mental - she wants to chase them effing looney Jack Russell.

[cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Stu you aint pulled another whale have you mate,green peace will start charging you soon for enticing them all out the water.

Poor stu leave him alone if he is boning fatties he's doing a public service LOL
  • Options
    My dog has now been barking for 3 hours solid and i am losing the will to live.
  • Options
    oh dear - mine not been too bad but then we haven't had it too bad round here.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Stu you aint pulled another whale have you mate,green peace will start charging you soon for enticing them all out the water.

She's lovely mate.

Have had a few wronguns up here, but she is not one of em :P
  • Options
    ah Stu's in Lurve
  • Options
    come stu picture please we will decide if she is lovely or a minger
  • Options
    bet this is them together ;o)
    p.s Stu does this mean the whale hunting is over? (I'll miss steve sayng stu pulled another whale....)
  • Options
    If I don't revisit this post tomorrow you'll know that either:

A. They were sh1te
    B. I'm maimed for life.

Or both
    Pleased to report I'm still here, unharmed, and for £15 they weren't bad!!!