Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hotmail change

DA9DA9
edited November 2008 in Not Sports Related
Anyone else had this very annoying windows live changed appearance forced onto their hotmail account, making the folders window virtually impossible to see. If so, does anyone know of a fix to go back to classic view (looked in settings and cant see one) either that or a large turd will be sent in the post to Mr Gates.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah mine appeared yesterday....I did use this version for a while when it was launched ages ago...didnt like it and went back to classic.....seems its here to stay mate
  • Options
    just like Myface and Spacebook
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Yeah mine appeared yesterday....I did use this version for a while when it was launched ages ago...didnt like it and went back to classic.....seems its here to stay mate

Gutted, suppose I could feed it through a pop server to outlook but loved the fact that I had no emails etched onto my hard disk for anyone to get at if they wanted to.
  • Options
    theres a nice new mobile hotmail which is very good I think
  • Options
    Just tried to set it up via outlook express "Hotmail no longer allows free email accounts to be downloaded via outlook"

Gits
  • Options
    mine is set up and I don't have that problem
  • Options
    geez, send the turd!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]mine is set up and I don't have that problem

Are you on Outlook or express?
  • Options
    express
  • Options
    its donkeys years old though one of the original free accounts, I remember they tried to pull some of my storage some years back, and I gave em what for saying i was in from the early days. not sure if that worked but they certainly resolved it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had my hotmail account since about 97/98 I think.
  • Options
    I like it, it's nice and simple for a change.