Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non-turkey Christmas ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    You cant cos you cant kook but I can!
  • Options
    you can't have omelette and chips for Christmas !!

Why not? I once had a beef curry for my Xmas dinner. I was in Thailand though.
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    We're having turkey...but would rather have chicken or lamb....

A guy at work is getting Chinese on X-mas Eve and reheating it on X-mas day..a recipe for food poisoning,,,,
  • Options
    Turkey for us as we are traditionalists and the girls prefer turkey or chicken to beef or lamb. Hence I get outvoted!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Going to bella vista blackheath this year so have a rather tasty of choice of 4 different meats and even a seafood one i think... yum. and no washing up!

Have you been recently - I used to go occaisonally years ago and always found the food decent and the staff REALLY nice and friendly, went a couple of months ago and the food was average and the serivce cold and off handish. Hopefully it was a one off - anyway at Christmas it will be a good atmosphere, and the staff should be friendly and hopefully good food.
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Lasy year I came home for Xmas, and went for a long, long walk on Xmas day along the cliffs in the Isle of Purbeck before winding up at a pub - Square & Compasses in Worth Matravers.

I think I know that pub! Aa lovely little one - went to before and after a wedding out in a a chruch on the cliffs near there.