Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Whatever happens from here on in.....

I just want to say thank you for not just the volume and quality of posts there have been over the last few days, but the manner they have been conducted.

Its obvious everyone feels different things, but all angles have been debated fairly, people haven't been afraid to give their opinions whilst respecting the differing views, even if they have not agreed.

Its been a good, interesting read.

One thing will always abide, we ALL love our club and want the best for it.

Comments

• edited November 2008
    b0ll0cks

'big smiley thing'
  • I completely agree with that.

As you know, still very new around here (although several decadces supporting CAFC) and I have been hugely impressed by the standard of the debate, the general respect for other people's views - and the good humour in difficult times.

I really could not have been made to feel more welcome (apart from a couple of initial jokes at my unfortunate name, which I should have expected!) I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed being part of it - and can't imagine why I didn't sign up before.

Thank you.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I just want to say thank you for not just the volume and quality of posts there have been over the last few days, but the manner they have been conducted.

Its obvious everyone feels different things, but all angles have been debated fairly, people haven't been afraid to give their opinions whilst respecting the differing views, even if they have not agreed.

Its been a good, interesting read.

One thing will always abide, we ALL love our club and want the best for it.

Agree with AFKA
  • spot on, that is why we are all here in the first place.

keep up the good work D.
  • many miles have we travelled...

just watched the video on you tube of the North Upper singing VFR over and over and over again against Spurs, continuing to the point of not even noticing that Tottenham had scored... god I want that spirit back, we need to be galvanised again
  • Or when at the final whistle we sang Valley floyd road and stayed till all them Yids were gone.
  • yer Barts but when do i start ?
  • Charlton Till I Die, no matter what league were in and who is the manager. If you cut me in half i will always have charlton written all the way thru me.
  • would you bleed red Adam?
  • Mate just rang who heard from a "source" that Gritt and Kinsella are taking charge.......yeah right mate I really believe that one......seems everyone these days has a "Source" doesnt it...
  • Sponsored links:

CommentAuthorISawLeaburnScore
    * CommentTime22 minutes ago

quote# 10
    would you bleed red Adam?

Red and White mate..
  • someones been on the sauce.
  • Yep. I think this has been one of the most traumatic couple of months for a little while as far as the Addicks are concerned, it has been good to read all the posts on the site to reflect and debate on current issues.
  • Red white and black (when the clotting and puss starts!
  • listen if NSS is now in charge do i have to call him sir?
  • yes you do and tidy up your grammar
  • no way the sir bit i can tolerate

but i spells it as i says it