Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wii Fit Help required

Having opened box last night after keep looking at it for few months i decided to give it a whirl......help required how do i cut through all the bits and bobs and get to some serious weight loos or toning games levels....has anyone used it and got some good advice ....a wii fit age of 70 !! need to loose some years...

Comments

• Options
    Gotta build up slowly and unlock all the serious stuff... apparently... my missus told me... ahem...
  • Options
    lol i'm a wii fit age 20, I am 20 so lol

all you gotta do is work hard at it and all the toning etc will fall into place I know this as i was a gym trainer 2 years ago..... I miss that job..... but back to Wii there is a difficult boxing game you will unlock.
  • Options
    dazzler so it is that good if so i will give it a go...and need to get 10 years off by xmas !!
  • Options
    Yeah i started aged 38 but through working hard at it you get regular BMI tests and stuff aim to use at the same time each day.

The harder you work the harder it gets!
  • Options
    Got one for my birthday last week and started this morning on what will hopefully be a daily regime. Got a wii fit age of 32 (I was 32 last week, so not bad), but it reckons I'm obese, and there-after used the word obese as much as possible (plus it made my mii into a porker). Some of the exercises are really quite challenging, even at the start, but I think it will work out well. Certainly worked a sweat up in the 30 mins I was doing it.
  • Options
    Tis true I am over weight being 5ft 8 and 12 st 7lbs

But that is BMI which does not take into account any muscle tissue!
  • Options
    think i was aged at 70 becuase i was wearing slippers and dressing gown....so latex and bare feet next that should least get me down to 60!!
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I managed to unlock the step aerobics option so I can do step in rhythm whilst watching telly. its a case of building them up and doing more activities. the balance games are hilarious. the lunges kill!