Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

protest at sparrows lane

edited November 2008 in General Charlton
I am shortly going to be passing sparrows lane and was wondering if anyone wanted to join me in an ultra style fans fury demo at the training ground. It can't be too violent though as I am on my way to the osteopath for my bad back and I have to be home for my tea by 7.

Comments

• Options
    would love to join you but i've got a bad leg, would it be possible for me to txt you my message of disapproval whilst you are on site ;o)
  • Options
    That would be fine. Though I am at lee now and there is a bit of drizzle in the air so it might be postponed today. Will keep you posted.
  • Options
    I will head that way mate to join you. But for fear of being called a slacker, I am not too sure that I will make it past the pubs in Eltham High Street. Anyway, if you can just shout that 1905 also agrees then that would be great..........
  • Options
    I have to make a nice white sauce for my leaks in a mo, but if you'd be so kind as to inform Mr Pardew of my disapproval I would be very gratefull.
  • Options
    Downman, will all of your Netaddick alter ego's be joining you? ;o )
  • Options
    I heard CampDavid was otherwise engaged at a dinner party at 1905's house tonight.
  • Options
    And TwoSheds is too busy counting his gold
  • Options
    It went off big time. They didn't know what hit em. Despite their pretending to be sparrows lane indoor crown green bowls club to try and outflank us (me) I let rip about the state of the club and how we should sack the boss. They said Harold had been club treasurer for 15 years now and had been doing a grand job, but I didn't fall for that. I think I let them know my feelings and passed on all the solid messages of support from other posters on here. There were even fireworks being launched at the players, or at least they must of landed nearby in a show of solidarity. PARDEW OUT