Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

never mind pardew, the club should start docking players wages

for not wearing the right studs for the pitch...for not looking up when they kick the ball to see if there is actually another charlton player in the vicinity of where they are kicking it...for not weighting their passes so that it actually has a chance of going to another another charlton player...for getting caught in possession half a dozen times or more...for making stupid cross pitch passes when there is an opposition player between them and the charlton player they are kicking it to...if you or i showed the same indifference in our jobs we'd soon be on the dole...for all the faults i think pardew has, at the end of the day he's not the one on the pitch...

Comments

• Options
    right studs how many times did Wright fall over ?
  • Options
    i will not be critical of wright as the boy shouldnt be exposed to that bollox today i feel for him i thought he did ok even if he did fall over a few times
  • Options
    My 5 year old nephew would say 'don't be silly' to this thread.
  • Options
    Surprised no one put the windows through in the club shop as there is a big sign saying "Express Yourself."
  • Options
    Reckon NLA's right here though. In what was always going to be a difficult situation, why was Wright exposed to that level of collective incompetence. I've often stated that I don't think Holland will WIN us many games, but when Pardew spoke beforehand about just grinding out a result, do we have a better qualified fit central midfielder? He's often been brave and always tried to put the emphasis at home games on attack, but AP appears now to have completely lost direction, and his trademark "bigging up" of players has been cruelly exposed as insufficient with no discernible shape / tactics to back it up.