Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Clapping Barnsely off...

edited November 2008 in General Charlton
Kinda summed up the feeling for me today.

Manager with no nouse.

Team with no belief.

Supporters with very little faith.

It resorted in those of us that endured that shambles to the final whistle, clapping off the away team (all be it mostly aimed at Campbell-Ryce), as they clearly showed that a team in that position could develop a fighting spirit and a desire to win against a side that in all actuality should have been doing the same.

Shame on you Pardew. Hang your head. Do the right thing and walk away from this club without any financial renumeration as you have CLEARLY failed to do your job to an acceptable standard.

Comments

• Options
    I was one of those that clapped Barnsley off. I thought their effort, tactics and ethos were spot on today. At least they had the courtesy to acknowledge us.
  • Options
    i clapped them also they saw a wounded animal and killed it fair play to them
  • Options
    Yep. Me to. I really felt like we could work on the last 2 games today and go for a win. So with our performance being so dismal, I clapped off Barnsley with the same reasons in mind that you put.