Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

not another must win game!

didn't realise how important a draw between watford and sheff utd would have been tonight.
now, if we lose on saturday we will be 7 pts behind sheff utd.

Comments

• win or draw, loose and things look bleak.
  • Good call pickwick, i make you totally right. We are foooked, FACTAMUNDO

I am resigned now, that we will lose to Sheff u and only draw v Blackburn (and thats at best) so oh well never mind. Please someone save this thread as if we turn it round (please jesus) then i want this shoved back down me gob!

All in all after last nights game i am not confident!
  • It's been pretty much over for me since the sacking of the Manager, Reading was the final nail in the coffin for me.
  • this is the first time ive really thought it can happen, when i looked at the table last night.

not sure i want to go to sheffield now cos not sure my nerves can take the stress.
  • Strangely up till the everton game I felt much the same but I feel much more positive now. Despite being poor for the first 65 or so minutes the whole game felt more like a Charlton game. That was the first time this season I could say that.

We will win 2-0 on Saturday and then beat Blackburn in the week. Trust me.
  • [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]Strangely up till the everton game I felt much the same but I feel much more positive now. Despite being poor for the first 65 or so minutes the whole game felt more like a Charlton game. That was the first time this season I could say that.

We will win 2-0 on Saturday and then beat Blackburn in the week. Trust me.

6 points in a few days and things will look a lot more healthy!

PMA gang we must have more PMA
  • edited November 2006
    more PMT than PMA on here matey.....