Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned: community network

Comments

• Options
    All I can say is keep up the good work, this side of the club often gets overlooked by our own fans
  • Options
    Don't be silly, what would a Charlton thread be doing on here?

Depsite everything though, it's nice to see that this side of stuff stills goes on.
  • Options
    One of those things that may not have instant results but gets our name out their and raises our profile with the likes of UEFA.

I notice that one of the reps is wearing jeans and a jumper. Where did he get the idea that that would be suitable dress for a meeting at Charlton?
  • Options
    Jumper? with a zip all the way thru Henry? i think you will find thats one of your cardigan brigade..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Jumper? with a zip all the way thru Henry? i think you will find thats one of your cardigan brigade..

Do you think so? Never thought of that ; - )
  • Options
    For those who are interested: He is from Djurgardsandan and is a former football hooligan who now works educating kids, and adults in Sweden about the dangers of football hooliganism within the local community, and works getting kids into playing football and other sports to keep them occupied and on the straight and narrow.