Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man Utd midfielder available on loan

My old man has MUTV,and says they got a young midfielder available on loan.His name begins with a C (surname that is) and has had apparently a of couple of sub appearances.Another frazier campbell maybe could be worth a gamble as wages wouldn't be high.They interviewed him yesterday and he said he was available to championship clubs for a loan.

Comments

• Options
    Id go for it if it dosen't work out dont care gotta he has to be better than anything we've got at the moment.
  • Options
    Danny Welbeck is the only one I can think of
  • Options
    Only Varney and Gray have had a run up front so far. Surely we have to let Dickson and Toddy get some games.
  • Options
    CHGCHG
    edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Vincenzo[/cite]Only Varney and Gray have had a run up front so far. Surely we have to let Dickson and Toddy get some games.

I agree, lets have a look at every striker we own before we look elsewhere. The loan deals did not work out last season and they are not too clever this season, not a massive fan of them really.
  • Options
    primus is the only good one!
  • Options
    Silly old sod has given me duff info i have done some research his name is Tom Cleverley,midfielder but these are the type of player to try and get,like when swindon got carrick from west ham remember him playing against us,or a shawcross or a alex song.
  • Options
    Trouble is with loan signings is the clause that a lot seem to have that the players have to be involved in the matchday squad if fit, if they're left out for a period of time they can be recalled by their club. We're stuck with players that are not in decent form and forced to play them...

I'd rather exhaust our squad rather than bring in short term loans that might not work
  • Options
    We don't need any more strikers. Blimey!

Just give Todorov and Dickson a few games together and the goals will come. Don't worry about that!
  • Options
    If Man Utd have a winger or a left back available for loan then yes please but we really don't need another striker. With Pardews golden boy Varney seemingly irreplaceable, that leaves the other 4 fighting for 1 space in the team.
  • Options
    Is the guy with the surname begining with C called Cleverly or something like that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We don't need anymore loans, certainly not in midfield - we need to work with what we've got and get the best out of them.
  • Options
    Should give our own young midfielders a chance rather than Man Utd's at the moment.