Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bougherra

edited October 2008 in General Charlton
From a Gers site the lad is doing well

We really could do with him now oh well

Bougherra - Makes It All Look So Easy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cant think of anybody in his position who ever looked as at home on the ball for us.

He just takes the ball, couple of touches, all the time in the world, simple pass out of danger. Makes it look like he's on the training ground or playing FIFA on the Xbox!

Really impressed. Unlikely to get as noticed as the likes of Mendes, but he's been outstanding, and tonight i felt he really looked like he'd settled in fully.

Comments

• Options
    he showed some great moments but then you look at the falling over and calamatous mistakes and basketball at Anfield on a day that could've been a famous victory... one of those that the right offer comes in and especially in this financial climate you take
  • Options
    Spoke to my Sunday Football Manager Jamie an Ex-Gers player who was up in Glasgow last night for the game, he mentioned how assured Bougherra looks, I did point out that he probably got better workouts in the Championship for us though :-)
  • Options
    Yet again we find an example of a player who is twice as good and composed and confident when he's not being coached and managed at Charlton. Just like Lisbie last year. Just like Youga on loan at Scunny. Just like Iwelumo at Wolves (OK, not for Scotland!). More proof that a lot of our current woes are all in the mind...
  • Options
    Or it's a lot easier to look a good player in a team which is always on the front foot in games
  • Options
    It's all in the mind .....

If you think you can .....you can.

If you think you can't .... you can't.
  • Options
    The sadness for me was that we saw so very little of him really. Bearing in mind he signed for us in the January of the year we went down, Was injured when he signed. Made a few appearance then got injured which pretty much finished his season. He then got into the team last season but was injured off and on throughout. For me his performance against Palarse at home was outstanding alongside the much maligned Paddy. His touch was so assured and his ability to find a red shirt every time was a good as I have ever seen in a Charlton shirt.
  • Options
    i used to get destroyed for saying these things on the OS!

agree bing