Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ADMIN NOTE: All members please read

2»

Comments

• Options
    I suspect that there is a correlation between results/performances and fans picking fights with each other...
  • Options
    See what happens when I change jobs & therefore don't get on here as much ;-)

I do believe it's the current climate that is contributing to members possibly being less tolerant.

But AFKA, please let me carry on chirping at 'Chirpy'..............it's funny ;-) Well, at least until he gets the champers in again ;-)

LLLBH

xxxx

OH & PS: AFKA & the gang you do a fab job & this is by far the best CAFC forum that has ever been...............the rest are/were a joke!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCFC[/cite]Maybe a few more mods on the forum could make a difference..?

yeah me me me LOL Just kidding smudge or am i LOL

Feck that, I'd get an instant ban!
  • Options
    while the predicatable negative posts and the back biteing is tiresome the sheer range of posts on this board is what makes it truly charlton life, one day a couple of weeks ago there was side by side many charlton related posts with .... a debate about a rothko seminar.... the surreal word association thingmy , fishnets would ya, there is no other football board where such a variety of subjects come up and generally people treat each other and visiting supporters with respect. this is a special board lets keep the range of threads but hold back on the abusive ones and opportunities to rant for rantings sake.