Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Expensive night

I have put it in this catagory as I was going charlton.Got flashed I think on rounabout of m25 and a12 going through a red light.Thought i could make it,but as I got to the light it turned red but i was going too fast just to slam on the brakes.When I got to football rung the missus to tell her we were there and told her about this,don't worry she replies I got a speedy fine through the post today doing 36mph in a 30 mph area (going down gravel hill).Feckin happy days £120.00 worth of fines 6 points between us.I have been driving 20 years and her 15 years both never had a dickie bird then on the same day.I blame Andrew Mills.

Comments

• Options
    unlucky mate but i do think they seem to have tuned those bloody things better now as the one in our road didnt get anyone for years but last few months its caught a few of us.........so watch out for the one on the Erith to Dartford road just past the Petrol Station Burnham Road its a live one now...

Didnt even know was one on Gravel Hill....thanks for info
  • Options
    opposite gravel close
  • Options
    Yeah my missus got one going down gravel hill too , doing 36 mph . Great that camera , really helps with road safety
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]I have put it in this catagory as I was going charlton.Got flashed I think on rounabout of m25 and a12 going through a red light.Thought i could make it,but as I got to the light it turned red but i was going too fast just to slam on the brakes.When I got to football rung the missus to tell her we were there and told her about this,don't worry she replies I got a speedy fine through the post today doing 36mph in a 30 mph area (going down gravel hill).Feckin happy days £120.00 worth of fines 6 points between us.I have been driving 20 years and her 15 years both never had a dickie bird then on the same day.I blame Andrew Mills.

nss.......That doesn't necessarily mean the incident will be processed and action taken.
  • Options
    hope not mate can you imagine how i felt after 80 mins no shots and possible £60 fine with 3 points on my license.
  • Options
    36 IN A 30 MPH zone, there is every chance she will be offered a spot on the road awareness course. Still have to pay a ton though I think ...
  • Options
    Sorry, "road awareness course" ?
    What that ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]36 IN A 30 MPH zone, there is every chance she will be offered a spot on the road awareness course. Still have to pay a ton though I think ...

Yeah - a mate of mine has just done the course.
  • Options
    Cheer up Steve - could be worse, you could of gone to Ipswich...

Oh....

;-)
  • Options
    Or be a fat bastard called Andy...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]Or be a fat bastard called Andy...

Pots and kettles Dave.

How big was last night's conquest?
  • Options
    Not at all mate, someone I've been after for a while, a right sort.
  • Options
    Which one?

toofattomove.bmp
  • Options

How old are you fatboy, 12, 13?
  • Options
    here NSS was it raining - appeal against it if so and give it as you couldn't stop safely in the wet so felt it safer to go through the light as you were right on top of it.

if you appeal in time frame even if they reject your appeal you stil pay the original fine and it holds it up enough to get through xmas LOL.

My bus lane ticket is still on going after I gave mitigating circumstances - but then again it is also with lambeth council and they are probably trying to get in contact with the camera operator in Ghana after he was deported LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]here NSS was it raining - appeal against it if so and give it as you couldn't stop safely in the wet so felt it safer to go through the light as you were right on top of it.

Surely he'd have a hard job appealing that seeing as it was red when he went through and technically you should slow down once it hits amber.
    The one on gravel hill though is an absolute joke, it's half way down a steep hill where your car is speeding up naturally due to the hill and tell me what exactly that camera does for road safety. Not long after that theres a roundabout so people can't go too fast down there anyway.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Sorry, "road awareness course" ?
    What that ?

Its a course they offer you if you were only just over the limit. It means that you attend get patronised but dont get 3 points on the licence.
  • Options
    Thanks Riscardo;
    I've had my licence since 1979 and never had a ticket.
    Then again, my trusty ol' white-van can't go too fast anyway.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Which one?

toofattomove.bmp

not even I would....
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    For some strange reason Nets my lad I'm inclined NOT to believe you!