Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dead Set

edited October 2008 in Not Sports Related
How good was that?!

The fella with the moustache is my new favourite person on TV. And wasn't there a film with zombies in where a woman gave birth to one? The new low is a disabled zombie!

I thought it was hilarious and scared the living shit out of the woman

Comments

• I've Sky+'d it to watch tomorrow, i'll look forward to it now.
  • Yeah, that was good! Fair play to Charlie Brooker, as a TV critic, to actually put up his own programme to be knocked down.
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]How good was that?!

The fella with the moustache is my new favourite person on TV. And wasn't there a film with zombies in where a woman gave birth to one? The new low is a disabled zombie!

I thought it was hilarious and scared the living shit out of the woman

Yeah I enjoyed it too. Pretty much summed up what a bunch of non entities they get in their every year too. You really wouldn't want to be in the trenchs with that lot so looking forward to tonights to see how it pans out and if there's any more of Davina in it. Brooker rocks!
  • I really enjoyed it to! I thought it was bang on. Characters were perfect, i hated all the BB contestants and the moustached Producer is brilliant. "Zoom out of that shot, i'm sick of her f*cking face" and a Zombie Davina aswell!
    The Zombie baby being born was the original Dawn of the Dead.

Charlie Brooker also wrote Nathan Barley series and was also a writer on the Brass Eye series amoungst ather things, not bad for a bloke that started out reviewing videogames!

So much good TV on at the moment, Spooks, Fringe, Heroes, Dead Set... just not enough time to watch them all.
  • SHITE!!

I forgot to Sky+ it!

Anyone know if they're repeating the first one at all?
    Is there an episode on each night this week?
  • you can set your sky plus via the web..
  • Yep episode every night of the week at 10 on E4. My best mates sister appeared as a zombie in this. Not spotted her yet but said the make up was really well done so might not recognise her. Thing is i've been a bit distracted looking for just the scene that was described with her in.

No fear if you've missed it, mate at work has been going on about this since he first heard about it. They will be bringing out a dvd apparently shortly after Haloween and you can order a copy off their website.
  • Charlie Brooker is a living legend - I'm just reading his new book 'Dawn of the Dumb' at the moment and its hilarious.

Check out Screen Burn on youtube if you haven't seen it already. Absolutely spot on.
  • [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Charlie Brooker is a living legend - I'm just reading his new book 'Dawn of the Dumb' at the moment and its hilarious.

That's just reminded me!

I'm reading that book at the moment and came across this paragraph which caused laugh out loud on the train...
  • lol what books that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlie Brooker's 'Dawn of the Dumb'

Can highly recommend it.