Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Should I be Pi$$ed off..

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
With a girl who I planned to meet for a drink last night let me down. She was invited, whilst doing some shopping, to join a modelling agency. Therefore spent the rest of the evening drinking champagne in a 5* hotel with other guy/girl models.

Also she told me 30 minutes prior to meeting.

Comon lads (and lasses) should I be annoyed..

Or should I be happy!

Also I got talking to a girl over the weekend for ages in a bar about none other than 'Dowies sacking' and she was a good looking bird! Whats the world coming to???!

Comments

• Options
    pleased for her, tell her you'll take her out on another date to celebrate.
  • Options
    I would be miffed at first depends on if she agrees to re-schedule, should defo forgive her then & only then.
  • Options
    in my yoof, been after a real stunner for ages. got her to agree to a date, then in the afternoon her mum knocked at the door apologising that her daughter was really unwell and had asked her to let me know. Wanting to impress, went straight round the florists and had a bouquet delivered.

Decided i wasn't going to stay in, so went out with mates instead. It was a thursday night, so ended up in Zens. Walked in, and there she was dancing on a podium. Not a happy chappy, i tell thee.

Seems a good excuse Tom, tell her you understand and your pleased for her, but that your still keen to take her out another time.
  • Options
    Now I have taken on both male and female advice I sheepishly texted her asking what day she was free, which she replied wednesday so its a date!

See.. Charlton Life can be useful to everyday life!