Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sydenham continued

edited October 2008 in General Charlton
"Honest Guv, I always go to Palace via sydenham, even tough I live five miles away from there".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7685239.stm

Comments

• Options
    yeah read it

Was a C**t & a lier
  • Options
    Marion Rd is 10 minute walk from Selhurst as well. LOL
  • Options
    f**king lemon...and lying c**t
  • Options
    What a c**k he is guilty straight away, "i thought he was going to hit me so i headbutted him first".
  • Options
    I know the prosecutor Alan Kent very well, LOL
  • Options
    And how does that Kirby fella get on living in Worthing supporting palarse, I hope he gets abused every day of his life.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]And how does that Kirby fella get on living in Worthing supporting palarse, I hope he gets abused every day of his life.

Bloody hell, I know what you mean, surely Palace supporters aren't allowed outside of Croydon.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]And how does that Kirby fella get on living in Worthing supporting palarse, I hope he gets abused every day of his life.[/quote]

Bloody hell, I know what you mean, surely Palace supporters aren't allowed outside of Croydon.[/quote]Such a wonderful area Croydon, they should bomb it and redevelop, i have never worked in such a shite whole in all my life, full of chavs, tramps, and home boys
  • Options
    F*ck off Budgie youre arent welcome....go drivel on your own forum
  • Options
    Sorry Tel, you having a bad day?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watch it Tel he might want to nut you