Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Right Now Is The Time...

Lets not beat around the bush, we are bang in trouble. On the field and off the field. We now are going to have to fight just to stay in this league. We now have to put all the booing to one side all the pards out, this player should be droped,general moaning and get 210% behind the addicks for what could be one of the biggest seasons in our history!! Make the Valley the fortress it once was, Boo and whistle the Oppo everytime they have the ball, get the drums banging and the trumpets blowing, Kick and fight are way out of the bottom half of the league. We will fight them on floyd road, we will fight them in Harvey gardens, because we are Charlton Athletic and we will never be Defeated !!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Absolutely bang on adam
  • Options
    I was just about to post something similar but you've said it better than i could.

It's down to us now, no excuses, we could make the difference.
  • Options
    I will bring my boots!
  • Options
    Were gona have to lads, get rid of all the plastic addicks, there were loads round me on tuesday who just did not have a clue what being an addick ment, my old man has and always done given the lads a shout of "come on you addicks!!" just before kick off, some posh twats in front of us one of there kids said "Mummy, whats an Addick!!!" FFS!!! she was about 15 the lass, and they left 30 mins early and the dad was on his fecking phone the whole game to 'Giles.. Yah.. Yah... oh, im at the football... Zurich on the 12th" Complete TWAT!!!! I sugest some kind of test at the turnstyle...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Lets not beat around the bush, we are bang in trouble. On the field and off the field. We now are going to have to fight just to stay in this league. We now have to put all the booing to one side all the pards out, this player should be droped,general moaning and get 210% behind the addicks for what could be one of the biggest seasons in our history!! Make the Valley the fortress it once was, Boo and whistle the Oppo everytime they have the ball, get the drums banging and the trumpets blowing, Kick and fight are way out of the bottom half of the league. We will fight them on floyd road, we will fight them in Harvey gardens, because we are Charlton Athletic and we will never be Defeated !!!!!!

We can make Saturday the day our season turned.

We can make it one of those legendary games we talk about years later.
    We can say, "I was there".

We can be passionate about our club.

Or we can sit, moan and go home early.
  • Options
    can we hold off on the momentous occasions for a couple of weeks as I'm going away
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]can we hold off on the momentous occasions for a couple of weeks as I'm going away

Me too, Swisdom. On Tuesday night I was relieved at the thought of missing a match. With all this fighting talk, I'm worried I'll miss something special now.