Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Modern day list of who you hate the most.

Comments

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: STUBERNAITOR[/cite]Ashley cole
    Dowie
    Simon Jordan
    Marcus Bent
    Victoria Beckham[/quote]

Yes
    no (dislike)
    yes
    no (indifferent)
    not bothered either way
  • Options
    I shut my halifax account cos of those infernal adverts.B

By the way Tav i never get refused credit!! ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I shut my halifax account cos of those infernal adverts.B

By the way Tav i never get refused credit!! ;-)

Credit! a man of your mean's dont need credit ;-) How's Mcs Jr doing mate?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Sorry but I still say Thatcher should be number 1 on this list.[/quote]

Yep...
  • Options
    Phil Taylor......(the recent thread helped)
    Anyone or anything related to X Factor...
    El Hadj Diouf
    Davina MaCall
    Sharon Shoesmith
    Rio Ferdinand
  • Options
    Thatcher (M)
    Griffen (N)
    Jordan (S)
    Thomas (J)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Thatcher (M)
    Griffen (N)
    Jordan (S)
    Thomas (J)

Would that be Mark Thatcher the arms dealer or Margaret Thatcher the milk snatcher, or both?
  • Options
    Chris Moyles
    Vernon Kay
    Adam Boulton
    Jordan - both
    Jeremy Kyle
    Jeremy Clarkson
    Richard Hammond
    Nick Griffin
    Sepp Blatter
    Platini
  • Options
    Thatcher M
    Livingston K
    Livingstons mum and dad
    Brown
    Blair
    Harperson
    Smith
    2 Jags
    Louie Walsh
    RBS -- HBOS
    GW Bush
  • Options
    AFKABartram
    DaveStorry
    Elthamaddick
    buckshee
    Curb_It
    Goonerhater
    BlackForestReds
    ISawLeaburnScore
    DaveMehmet
    Friend Or Defoe
    rhinosvalley
    eddieaddick
    Rock Spectacle
    cafcinperth
    Plaaayer
    SE9
    JT
    Chaz Hill
    dabos
    The Red Robin
    sillav nitram
    5 guests
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    F**kin' hellfire I could be here for days

Let's just say about 99% of people - and work down from there.
  • Options
    Robert Mugabe
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Can't believe I'm the first to list Rupert Murdoch. The ultimate c***!

Closely followed by dear old Maggie Thatch.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Sorry but I still say Thatcher should be number 1 on this list.
    So much Hate for Ben Thatcher!
    one list from above
    Ashley Cole - Hate cos i want his Woman
    Iain Dowie - Cant hate him he's just thick when it comes to football for you panickety bastards ;o)
    Simon Jordan - see above but add on Orange too
    Marcus Bent - Dislike his attitude dont hate him
    Victoria Beckham - Worth a poke then slap her and say you thought she was a zombie!
  • Options
    Iain Dowie - Cant hate him he's just thick

Despite being a rocket scientist with a Masters in Engineering.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Thatcher M
    Livingston K
    Livingstons mum and dad
    Brown
    Blair
    Harperson
    Smith
    2 Jags
    Louie Walsh
    RBS -- HBOS
    GW Bush

(And the UAF mate)

IRA
    Al queda
    EU
    Person that invented those tempoary traffic lights that just clog up traffic
    George Galloway
  • Options
    GEORGE BLAIR (Tony Blair George Bush combined)
  • Options
    Thatcher seems to be the most popular but how many of you will still go and vote for the Tories next May?
  • Options
    Yep and id vote for a legless chimp as long as it aint Labour. Their total hatred of England and their utter contempt ofthe people that they are supposed to rep is truely stunning.

I give you Jaquie Smith nicked over £130,000 off us and all she has to do is say sorry. As i have just filled inmy latest VAT form maybe i should try that with they ? do u think if i nocked and thenmocked em for over 100 grand they would let me off with "sorry"
  • Options
    Alan Green.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]Thatcher seems to be the most popular but how many of you will still go and vote for the Tories next May?

Not me my friend. Did you see that bunch of slimey cretins (sorry 'shadow cabinet') lined up behind Cameron when he made his speech at Manchester. Talk about give you the creeps!

Mind you one bonus if Cameron wins will be to see the warfare ignite between him and barking Boris for the 'soul' of the tory party :-)
  • Options
    Anyone who changes all threads to Labour vs Conservative ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleygary[/cite]Anyone who changes all threads to Labour vs Conservative ;-)

Haha sorry, just a general observation. Now back to the hate list!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Yep and id vote for a legless chimp as long as it aint Labour. Their total hatred of England and their utter contempt ofthe people that they are supposed to rep is truely stunning.

I give you Jaquie Smith nicked over £130,000 off us and all she has to do is say sorry. As i have just filled inmy latest VAT form maybe i should try that with they ? do u think if i nocked and thenmocked em for over 100 grand they would let me off with "sorry"

Glad we at least agree on Mrs Thatch GH :-)

Re Jaquie Smith. Plenty of tories in the same boat as I am sure you are aware! In fact the mummy and daddy of this whole issue are the Winterton's (Nick & Anne) with there cosy next door constituencies and questionable claims for second houses. Long before the whole issue of MP expenses arose. Now I wonder what party they are members of. Any idea?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chaz Hill[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Yep and id vote for a legless chimp as long as it aint Labour. Their total hatred of England and their utter contempt ofthe people that they are supposed to rep is truely stunning.

Re Jaquie Smith. Plenty of tories in the same boat as I am sure you are aware! In fact the mummy and daddy of this whole issue are the Winterton's (Nick & Anne) with there cosy next door constituencies and questionable claims for second houses. Long before the whole issue of MP expenses arose. Now I wonder what party they are members of. Any idea?

We're also still awaiting details of Camerons mortgages...
  • Options
    Cherie Blair
    Gerry Adams
    Martin McGuinness
    Aiden McGeady
    Neil Lennon
    Roy Keane
    The Labour Party
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chaz Hill[/cite]

Or the Al Yamamah Arms contract that Mark Thatcher somehow got involved in and in which he made millions out of. I wonder how a "thickie" (as his friends call him) with no navigational skills managed to score that gig?
  • Options
    Ian Paisley
  • Options
    Did you know that there was a commity set up to review Smiths THEFT. 10 MPs, 5 from Labour and 5 others. None of the opposition MPs could make the meeting, but it went ahead anyway. It was 5 LABOUR MPs who decided that she wouldnt have to pay a penny back but that she would only have to say "sorry" FFS -- bet that makes you Labourites proud that. She lLIED in her diaries and she lied to claim more money from us . How do we know ? becuase the OB protection squad showed the auditor where she was actually not where her claim form said she was. This while she was the Home Sec as well.She has a majority of just 1,000 so its bye bye jaqui dont f**kin come back.

Sure the Tories have their hands in the till -- when have they not ? Alan Barstard ?????????????? but who would have thought that the "peoples" party would be doing the same .

What about the two wars ?

what about 2,5 million British Jobs for British workers ?

what about the vote on Europe ?

to be honest its far to easy to pull Labour apart, i do feel a tad sad (not much) for people like Airman who will have to nock on doors in the next few months, as it shouldnt be the misguided activists who get it in the neck.

Hate !!!!!!!!!! big idea lookin at my list cant say i hate Louie walsh really, or Livingstons mum and dad (wish they hadnt had sex tho). The rest yep pretty much loath em all.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]Cherie Blair
    Gerry Adams
    Martin McGuinness
    Aiden McGeady
    Neil Lennon
    Roy Keane
    The Labour Party

Aiden McGeady. Isn't he the one who is born in Glasgow and plays for a Glasgow club but showed great loyalty to his city and country by deciding he was Irish?
    Total toss** indeed.