Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We need Curbishley back!

edited October 2008 in General Charlton
Never thought id say it but i would welcome him back . To get out of this league you need to be well organized and hard working , two things Curbishley would give us.

Comments

• Options
    No we dont.

Too many threads on this. Where's the U-boat when you need one....?
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    let's just support the manager we have at the moment. something that we should have been doing for the last 5 years.
  • Options
    Yep like him or loath him he is the man in charge so get behind him his team and the players
  • Options
    APRAWA
  • Options
    Three wins on the spin and we will all start to believe again I tell thee.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Three wins on the spin and we will all start to believe again I tell thee.

Three nought-noughts on the spin, to use Curbs jargon, more like.

And said in monotone with all the enthusiasm of a chartered accountantant.
  • Options
    Unfortunately a Curbs post on here is worse than a political thread.

Whether we as supporters would have him back is irrelevant, quite simply there is no way in the world he would want to come back to us now.

Personally unlike most I cant think of a single negative thing about the bloke or the job he did at Charlton, an absolute 100% Charlton legend even if does love West Ham (slightly) more than Sooper Al.
  • Options
    Agreed Southend.
  • Options
    Curbs is a charlton leg end, I have met him three times at end of season does,I have his signature on a pic of us both and the Who greatest hits DVD (???) I enjoyed every chat i had with him, what a great bloke, but he is the past we have to move on either with pards or someone new.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Couldn't we have them both .......Alan Pardishley?

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Three wins on the spin and we will all start to believe again I tell thee.

Three nought-noughts on the spin, to use Curbs jargon, more like.

And said in monotone with all the enthusiasm of a chartered accountantant.
    ...praps ;-p
  • Options
    We keep hoping for three wins on the spin, but it is not going to happen. Pardew can't generate any consistency.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red Red Russ[/cite]We keep hoping for three wins on the spin, but it is not going to happen. Pardew can't generate any consistency.
    At the moment, Pardew can't even generate a fart!
  • Options
    Please use the other Curbs thread if you have to, cheers