Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

going down

edited October 2008 in General Charlton
might not be so bad.more grounds with terracing like cardiff saturday

Comments

• Options
    might win more games
  • Options
    Might play in front of 5,000 fans at the Valley...yeah mate deep joy
  • Options
    Not forgetting we'd probably be financially ruined
  • Options
    We're dropping like a stone so it's not beyond the realms of possibility.

Can see it now.Having a pint in welling high street before the game(league not friendly) and saying to my pals " Remember that talk of a load of arabs buying us out" Oh how we'll laugh.

:-(
  • Options
    E I E I E I O Up The Blue Square Premiere League South WE GO!!! Can just imagine taking my sons when there 16 to the Valley grove housing complex telling him of the glory days that happend inside flat a 126.
  • Options
    "If your all going Dartford clap your hands"
  • Options
    "Bromley, Bromley you are next"
  • Options
    Enjoy your misery, revel in it, wallow in it .......and let's hope your wishes never come true!

;o)
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Might play in front of 5,000 fans at the Valley...yeah mate deep joy

Luxury. I remember a cup game v Hull City at Selhurst circa 87-88 when there were just 1300 of us there. Who would have thought 20 years on Hull would be 37 places above us in the league?
  • Options
    i can see my aunt and uncle in Dorchester so every cloud and all that guff..

http://www.bluesqsouth.com/tables/0,20984,2822,00.html
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who would have thought that when we played the Daggers in the cup a few years ago that, potentially we could be in the same division next year.
  • Options
    "We'll be running round Forest Green with our willies hanging out"
  • Options
    "You're going home in a Maidstone ambulance"
  • Options
    Thurrock will be handy for the missus we go tthe match she pops into lakeside.. like i said im quite starting to look forward that league now!!!
  • Options
    You are joking. Haven't you heard of the don don loco Thurrock crew? Many lives have been needlessly lost in their feud with the Grays ultras.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]You are joking. Haven't you heard of the don don loco Thurrock crew? Many lives have been needlessly lost in their feud with the Grays ultras.

Not forgetting the "Chafford Hundred" nasty gits
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Who would have thought that when we played the Daggers in the cup a few years ago that, potentially we could be in the same division next year.
    That's a very scary thought.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]"We'll be running round Forest Green with our willies hanging out"

brilliant!

i remember singing on the train home from blackburn 2007 about going to Scunthorpe... it's happening all over again!