Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde performances

The first 20 minutes of last night performance was fantastic, superb free flowing attacking football. The movement and passing was excellent. Then we imploded. After we conceded the first goal we never looked like we were ever going to get the ball back let alone play with the composure and style we had in the first part of the game.

We can play terrific football but then why do we fall apart so dramatically?

Comments

• Options
    We have no leaders on the pitch and we haven't had one since Kinsella left, IMHO
  • Options
    I've gotta say,although it probably won't be popular,i don't think Matty Holland should be playing as regularaly as he does.
    I'm all for a bit of experience,but in the engine room for ninety minutes is just not him anymore.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]We have no leaders on the pitch and we haven't had one since Kinsella left, IMHO

Nicky Bailey seemed to fade after his mistake...very surprised at that...not blaming him in any way as they ALL faded didn't they but thought he in particular try all the more.The lad is still our best player at the moment though.
    For the first half hour there was only one side gonna win... the downhill slide was both alarming and inexplicable???
    Mind you, the goal gave City an unexpected lift....it was a very bad goal to give away.
  • Options
    it was a very bad goal to give away.
    But it always seems that after those "tuning points", we seem unable to get back the spirit that we start the games with. I have to say I thought we played some of the best football I've ever seen us play right up until Cities first goal.
  • Options
    We have no confidence once we concede.

We don't seem to concentrate enough, probably related to confidence though.

Going forward we are very inconsistent, rarely play consistently well going forward in one game, never mind a run of games.
  • Options
    are u sure !!!!! we are totaly consistant and have been for 5 years ! its called SHIT.