Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Youga

edited October 2008 in General Charlton
I know he is young, but he was pretty bad tonight I thought, is Basey injured?

Comments

• Options
    I personaly think he's been dreadfull all season.............but Basey is also young and is easily caught out by pace.
  • Options
    He did some good stuff, then would do something silly. Then something awful. He's got loads of talent but just doesn't seem professional enough. I hate to see a defender being flash when he's not very good at defending and gives the ball away. Just do your frigging job!
  • Options
    Can't defend for toffee, looks ok goin forward

however whoever were the mugs booing him when he was on the ball need to be lined up and shot, fuckn disgrace, I'm just embarressed for us as true fans
  • Options
    ok I will dig my boots out then
  • Options
    I agree regarding the booing, how's that help? But it was obvious Bristol were targetting him as the weak link second half and it worked they were having a field day. Got to give basey a run of games I think, Youga has had a good long run and isn't getting better.
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    He's a bottle job, summed up for me when he turned his back on a challenge in our own box then tried to stamp on Trundle.

People like him because he is something different I think but he has had more piss poor games than good ones. Shockers against Sheff Wed and Palace off the top of my head along with tonight.

He looked like he did not want to be anywhere near Charlton tonight. What has Basey got to do to get in the side?
  • Options
    Also think Ambrose looks like he would rather be somewhere else, possibly driving a tractor?
  • Options
    Thought he was shite tonight!
    Totally agree with Carter,he never looks like he wants to be in a Charlton shirt.
    He needs to sort his deffending out before he tries double step overs!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite] What has Basey got to do to get in the side?

Think this is most important bit of this thread.
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]What has Basey got to do to get in the side?

Think this is most important bit of this thread.

Yes and you can add Moo2, Shelvey and Dickson as well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Youga is a clown - end of thread!
  • Options
    I have had it with Youga, I was hoping his rashness and inconsistency would be ironed out by a run in the team - well he has had one now and is still a liability. Basey might be slow, but it is time for him now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]I have had it with Youga, I was hoping his rashness and inconsistency would be ironed out by a run in the team - well he has had one now and is still a liability. Basey might be slow, but it is time for him now.

Agree.

Stamping, attempted headbutt, poor defending, woeful attacking, lazy and generally unskilled at his trade.

Get Basey in NOW.
  • Options
    The Moutoakil situation has been disgusting, he's our player who we paid for and is under contract and is a lot better than the borrowed player who has been our right back (who had a good first half last night I will admit). Basey less so as Youga is I suppose the senior player (not that he has behaved that way mind you) and he is ours so he has had a crack but he is a liability and time is up now son. Konch always looked better in midfield than at the back and I think Grant will end up there one day but he can play left full back is strong and most importantly is not a bottle job.

Just as a point we always remark on how well our ex players play against us. Youga has been to Bristol City under Curbishley and didn't seem too fussed about putting on a show against his former (albeit temporary) employers. Says a lot about his character in my eyes.
  • Options
    youga for me is possibly the worst player that's ever had such a high % of fan support

he's a walking (sauntering) disaster