Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is our team really this bad

edited October 2008 in General Charlton
to be 5th from bottom, or is it bad management? For on paper with the players we have I think we should be pushing for a play off place

Comments

• Options
    bad mgmt
  • Options
    Poor poor finishing. We should of been 4 up by the time they scored! They have once chance and then its 0-1!

Bailey crumbled after that mistake! lets hope he picks himself up for sat
  • Options
    Calling us a 'team' is pushing it. We're just a collection of individuals who's egos are bigger than their talent.
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Same old post match from Pards....

Players lost there way..............wonder if consistency is ever gonna come from one or two of them.............there's gonna have to be one or two fresh faces on saturday.
    At least he never blamed the fans for our reactions.

I'm a Pards fan and have tried to stick with him, but i'm really struggling to now see any positives. Yes the players are making silly mistakes and not taking chances but why are they, i honestly can't accept they are as bad as they are looking. The more i see the more i'm feeling it comes down to Pards not being able to manage this side especially mentally.
  • Options
    Mainly the fault of the management and coaching staff because our players don't look like they practice passing, shooting or set pieces.

However, the players are nowhere near as good as some believe. I'm amazed the number of people who think we will win against teams like Bristol City and Cardiff in the prediction polls before the games. They must be living in dreamland.
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    No spine, no passion, no belief, no confidence, management lost its way, no support from the fans. Its just all gone pear shaped. Theres a couple of diamonds in that coal mine but its not enough. We are the Tottenham of the Championship!

Anyone listening to Talksport? Getting a grilling on there as well!