Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Come on, someone own up.....

edited October 2008 in General Charlton
Somewhere along the line one of us must have done something really bad and now we are all being made to pay for it.

Its not me, because i'm a good boy, so it must be one of you lot.

Who is going to step forward ?

Comments

• Options
    not me mate but if you knew my week so far i think it is me that is being punished :-(
  • Options
    Turns out it was Aliwibble !!

'I've only seen us win once so far this season, and as I left work last night I was thinking that maybe we'd win if I didn't go, but I went to the game anyway. And then for additional bad karma, I gave directions to the ticket office to a chinese guy who was obviously coming to one of our games for the first time, and didn't mention that Jheng Jhi wouldn't be playing cos he's injured.

Anyone else care to admit their guilt? '
  • Options
    Ok.

Last night I was queuing up for a cheesburger outside the North Stand. The 'server' gave me the burger but didnt ask for money. The cashier then came back and even though I had a fiver in my hand, she automatically asked the bloke behind me what he wanted (i assume she thought i already paid the other bird) and took the money off him.

I stood to the side of the guy for about a minute seeing if she'd pick me up on it but she didnt so I just walked off without paying.

Sorry.
  • Options
    Ten minutes before kick off against Sheffield Wednesday.

Addickted's predictions were that we were going on an unbeaten run from then until we played at St Andrews.

I NEVER make predictions like that.

I apologise to you all.

Roll on saturday.
  • Options
    Tsk Tsk and when a simple I haven't paid would have probably had her say "don't worry we are to busy".... Explains where all the clubs money goes!
  • Options
    Dunno mate but you have to admit ever since Charlton Life was formed in August 2006 the whole club has gone backwards :) Bring back Net Addicks and discussions about the price of gold.

Personally I have missed Reading and Ipswich this season which we won.

So luckily I am unable to go on Saturday and if we win that I will also give Barnsley a swerve to get us back to mid table :)
  • Options
    ahem Southend did you or did you not predict a 2-0 loss LAST NIGHT- IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT - LOL.
  • Options
    I blame Cory Gibbs.
  • Options
    I think it is probably me. I took time out of the forum to have Alan Pardews love child, I do apologise.
  • Options
    it is simply because my son was not there despite having a spare ticket.

He has been to all our home victories this season and whenever he has not gone, we have lost. He may be at one of the next two home games, but definitely not both.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I blame West Ham.

I will be issuing High Court proceedings this afternoon!
  • Options
    i too missed ipswich and reading so i think its me
  • Options
    Did the people who missed Reading and Ipswich miss the Swansea game as well?

This might narrow things down a bit.
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    I went to those three my games were:
    Swansea
    Reading
    Palace
    Ipswich

And have bought a ticket to Burnley
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Did the people who missed Reading and Ipswich miss the Swansea game as well?

This might narrow things down a bit.

I missed Ipswich and Reading but was at Swansea so I guess that's me off the hook!
  • Options
    OK...I will own up.....It's not Pardew's or the team fault but mine....I was in a rush last night and forgot to run naked around the coffee table 3 times with my red n white underpants on my head.......sorry ;o)
  • Options
    I ran over a black cat back in August!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I ran over a black cat back in August!!!

With that hairdressers of a car you've got, you would have only stunned it. So it's not you.
  • Options
    The solution is easy - never, ever, ever, include the CAFC fixture in the predictions competition.
  • Options
    I've been partially responsible for a couple of genocides. It may be me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Ok.

Last night I was queuing up for a cheesburger outside the North Stand. The 'server' gave me the burger but didnt ask for money. The cashier then came back and even though I had a fiver in my hand, she automatically asked the bloke behind me what he wanted (i assume she thought i already paid the other bird) and took the money off him.

I stood to the side of the guy for about a minute seeing if she'd pick me up on it but she didnt so I just walked off without paying.

Sorry.

No,you're alright wss

Think the daft bint charged me double for mine

And it had one of her toenails in it !!
  • Options
    Look

There is a little mirror shop on the Woolwich road, I always say to Carlsberg I'll pick one of them up one day for the front room. All I can think is that when Dowie and Andrew Mills were sharing a lift to the ground one day they had a blow out and veered into the shop taking out about 50 mirrors meaning we are going to be in a slump for about 350 odd years, all I can say to you lot who have only seen the better days is remember them and you should probably document them so your great, great, great, great, great, great grandchildren have some sort of journal of the glory years of the championship under the stewardship of sooooper Alan Pardew. And you can talk about his great parties for years to come
  • Options
    I did go to Swansea, but I feel we should have mullered them 10-0 had I not been there...

:)