Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I am on holiday after tomorrow...do CAFC do a buy back on season tickets?

edited October 2008 in General Charlton
Just curious.

I am missing 2 matches after tomorrow and wondered if I can get any moolah back for my unused seat

Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    No
  • Options
    Kets ,
    1 ).No ideas or
    2 ).No you can't ?
  • Options
    When i asked , they told me bluntly, the answer is no.
  • Options
    Don`t get it............Charlton tickets are like goldust at the moment.
  • Options
    Another sell-out tomorrow night Guru ? ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Kets ,
    1 ).No ideas or
    2 ).No you can't ?

3) No it was a rather silly question really wasn't it !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    1 ).No ideas or
    2 ).No you can't ?

Not sure it was a silly question TBH - they used to do it!

But thanks for your succinct response - much appreciated
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    1 ).No ideas or
    2 ).No you can't ?

Not sure it was a silly question TBH - they used to do it!

But thanks for your succinct response - much appreciated

You're right mate they did used to do it but that was back in the prem days when every home match was a sell out. Tomorrow they won't sell out and adult tickets are a tenner.
  • Options
    If they still did it now nobody would go.

Im missing my third home game of the season on Saturday, reckon my ST will work out at £50 a game the way im going :)
  • Options
    There may be a larger than expected crowd at tomorrows game, Charlton are pushing loads of freebie tickets (child and adult) through the local schools.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I had the chance of a freebie ticket, still not going, working in Dartford until 6pm, then would have to drive down the A2, wont get home until just before 11pm probably, and when you leave home at 7am to get to work anyway, makes for rather a long day.

Gonna stay home and watch manure stuff the green & grey reptiles from the east end of Glasgow
  • Options
    Plastic Whistle ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I had the chance of a freebie ticket, still not going, working in Dartford until 6pm, then would have to drive down the A2, wont get home until just before 11pm probably, and when you leave home at 7am to get to work anyway, makes for rather a long day.

Gonna stay home and watch manure stuff the green & grey reptiles from the east end of Glasgow

You're getting old mate.

I have missed a couple of home games this season and couldn't even give my season ticket away - even addicks who used to follow us everywhere declined.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]when you leave home at 7am to get to work anyway, makes for rather a long day.

At least you get a lay in !! I'm up at 5.45am and not getting in till 7-8pm at the moment. Could really do without the game tonight !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I had the chance of a freebie ticket, still not going, working in Dartford until 6pm, then would have to drive down the A2, wont get home until just before 11pm probably, and when you leave home at 7am to get to work anyway, makes for rather a long day.

You're getting old mate.

I have missed a couple of home games this season and couldn't even give my season ticket away - even addicks who used to follow us everywhere declined.

Wouldn't cross the road to watch them at the moment, my £10 better spent on a takeway in front of the telly........and your right fella, I am getting old.

Prediction for tonight, 0-2, cant see anything else, we offer nothing up front & Hudson is banned.
  • Options
    no way can you imagine how much money they would have to give back everytime someone had to work on Hoilday etc