Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew frustrated by double red

edited October 2008 in General Charlton
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/3772481.Pardew_frustrated_by_double_red/

Comments

• Options
    I'm frustrated at Pardew not being able to get us performing well!
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Failing to score in 8 of the last away 11 games (4 in total) is rather indicative of the style, system & selection policy.
  • Options
    i'm frustrated because Pardew hasn't been sacked yet, and cant believe that Muppet still plays Matt Holland.
  • Options
    Welcome to the real world Al..........now all you have to do is pay to watch it, go round the Oak after the game and spend an hour trvelling home like the rest of us, take a long look at yourself (although you probably do most mornings)
  • Options
    I wonder what the excuse will be on Wednesday morning :0 (
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]Failing to score in 8 of the last away 11 games (4 in total) is rather indicative of the style, system & selection policy.

4 goals in 11 away games. Jeez that I worse that I thought. He bangs on about his team play attacking foootball but the stats hadly bear that out.
  • Options
    Take your chances when they are there. Varney should have put us one up on sat, but it's game over every time at the moment, once we go behind.
  • Options
    I've lost all faith in the man and the squad at the moment, just not good enough, full stop.
  • Options
    If I was Pards I would be angry with my captain for diving into a tackle on the half way line
  • Options
    lets hope the potential new owner decides to send Pards packing....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can just see the excuse.

'The new owners decided to take the club in a different direction to my belief of passing, crossing and scoring goals. I believe my future lies with Newcastle who have considerably more passionate fans and really get behind the team, and management. Furthermore away fans are situated in the ozone tier so can not affect home performances'
  • Options
    Nick - did you go on Saturday?

Matt Holland, Primus, Bailey and Varney were the only players to come out if it with any credit.

What is your problem with Holland?
  • Options
    Frustrated at the team selection and tactics employed....overall we have a good squad but still nearly two years down the line lack a team
  • Options
    Also frustrated at Pards never taking responsibility-every time it's the ref, the players or the fans.

Based on tomorrow being at home, my bet is that the fans are mentioned in the post match conference. Something along the lines of "the fans started to get the players" or "the anxiety from the stands rubbed off the lads" etc.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Nick - did you go on Saturday?

Matt Holland, Primus, Bailey and Varney were the only players to come out if it with any credit.

What is your problem with Holland?

the reason is unknown just likes to argue if you ask me!