Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brit mugs off NBA star

DA9DA9
edited October 2008 in Other Football and Sports
I think its a set up myself

Hoop star

Comments

• My wife's cousin is Stephen Nash. Played for the Canadian National team.

Shows the huge amount of money in Basketball, the bloke signed a six million dollar contract with some American team at the age of 23! He used to date Gerri Haliwell.

The only down side to him is that he is a huge Spurs fan. The family originate from N. London, his dad used to play for Enfield.
  • White men can't jump!

Yo mama's an astronaut!
  • [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]My wife's cousin is Stephen Nash. Played for the Canadian National team.

Shows the huge amount of money in Basketball, the bloke signed a six million dollar contract with some American team at the age of 23! He used to date Gerri Haliwell.

The only down side to him is that he is a huge Spurs fan. The family originate from N. London, his dad used to play for Enfield.
    Whoa - Steve Nash has been the MVP of the whole league twice and is one of the best players of all time! He's actually South African by birth I think isn't he? Or at least lived there for lots of his formative years? he also plays for my favourite NBA team (the Suns)
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]My wife's cousin is Stephen Nash. Played for the Canadian National team.

Whoa - Steve Nash has been the MVP of the whole league twice and is one of the best players of all time! He's actually South African by birth I think isn't he? Or at least lived there for lots of his formative years? he also plays for my favourite NBA team (the Suns)

If I remember rightly Leroy his mum was S. African and I know they lived there for some years (the wife would know). I've met him a couple of times over the years, seems a down to earth bloke. His family never looked back after moving to Canada, they have had some fantastic opportunities and they built their own house on Vancouver Island. They have a great lifestyle now.
    His brother was a useful footballer, came over here and played a few games for Scunthorpe a few years back.
    I'm DJ'ing at a family party next month (my wife's side of the family). I'll get you his autograph if he shows up!
  • [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]My wife's cousin is Stephen Nash. Played for the Canadian National team.

If I remember rightly Leroy his mum was S. African and I know they lived there for some years (the wife would know). I've met him a couple of times over the years, seems a down to earth bloke. His family never looked back after moving to Canada, they have had some fantastic opportunities and they built their own house on Vancouver Island. They have a great lifestyle now.
    His brother was a useful footballer, came over here and played a few games for Scunthorpe a few years back.
    I'm DJ'ing at a family party next month (my wife's side of the family). I'll get you his autograph if he shows up!

Yeah Martin, his brother plays for the vancouver whitecaps who won the USL championship over here on sunday. Had a very quick chat with him after the game - proper nice bloke especially as I was hammered but then so was half the crowd.
  • LOL....v.funny clip.
  • [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]

Yeah Martin, his brother plays for the vancouver whitecaps who won the USL championship over here on sunday. Had a very quick chat with him after the game - proper nice bloke especially as I was hammered but then so was half the crowd.

Thanks for info Vancouver, I bet his dad is proud. They are a decent family, but Martin has certainly had to live in his brothers shadow all these years. They've got a sister as well who has recently got married!