Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So, Ketman, which Film did you go to see?

Comments

• Well she had been to Maidstone the previous night 'Strawberry Moons' & I had been drinking from 11.00am till 1.00am the previous day so both feelin pretty rough, went round hers to watch a DVD in the end called 'Wolf Creek'. Not a bad film at all. I mentioned Football & her face lit up so asked her if she would like to come to a game & she is well keen, explained she would be with the 'Ultra's' & she apparently is really excited about going, so she may be making an appearance at a home game soon. Think she is gonna just be a friend rather than a girlfriend which is a shame as she is really nice.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Think she is gonna just be a friend rather than a girlfriend which is a shame as she is really nice.

Why?
  • just play it cool until you get her out, then ply her with drink and see if you warms up a bit..
  • Wallop?
  • It's someone I have known for a couple of years, It's one of those ones that bubbles under the surface but nothing actually happens. She is coming to my christmas party as my 'Date' & we are staying at hotel overnight. Thing is I just don't see it 'happening'.
  • you'll know deep down if she is keen or not, drop a couple of sly hints, but don't push it or you may well ruin a friendship.

Uncle AFKA
  • 'date'

i hate that word..
    I used to go out with a yank & she always used that word
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

bloody americans
  • P - Thats how me an my missus started out. Best of friends for 9 months and then one day it kinda both struck us that we actually meant a little bit more to each other than just friends, 7 years and a kid later...... Which is kinda wierd cos all I wanted to do was get her baps out!

Mind you it did take us getting rat arsed to admit it cos we were frightened of ruining what we had
  • Fair do's Dan they do say the best relationships come from being friends first. Spose we'll just have to see what happens, If I can get her hooked on Charlton that will be a pretty good start.
  • Sponsored links:

• Carling you'll get me in trouble, anyways where can I buy some rohypnol anyone ...!
  • wallop?
  • Play it cool mate, they love that (a challenge) but get her pissed so she doesn't have nerves/inhibitions..
  • I think you might find out when you stay overnight in the hotel.....wear you christmas stocking over your manhood - that should impress - or not - ;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]I think you might find out when you stay overnight in the hotel.....wear you christmas stocking over your manhood - that should impress - or not - ;o)

If its the latter put a satsuma in the end........
  • & some nuts??
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]P - Thats how me an my missus started out. Best of friends for 9 months and then one day it kinda both struck us that we actually meant a little bit more to each other than just friends, 7 years and a kid later...... Which is kinda wierd cos all I wanted to do was get her baps out!

Mind you it did take us getting rat arsed to admit it cos we were frightened of ruining what we had

Ledge!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite] I had been drinking from 11.00am till 1.00am the previous day

jeezus. and you called me, cheese and morts beer monsters.
    hats off to you ket, by 1a.m. i'd been home, slept and up again for watching the cricket.