Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Seat locations.

edited October 2008 in General Charlton
Guys,

I'm bringing my 5 year old to his first away game on Saturday as it's close-ish and friendly !!

My tickets put me in Row A1 of "Jimmy Seed" Block E. I'm a bit concerned that these are right down at pitch level where he won't be able to see anything. Could any of you guys be able to allay my fears and let me know whether A1 is right at the front or actually if goes A to Z then starts at A1 or something.

Thanks in advance - and good luck for the rest of the season !!!

Chris

Comments

• Options
    I cant remember the seat/row numbers but the front row is some six to eight foot above pitch level, I hope your young'un enjoy's his day!
    Just not too much ;-)
  • Options
    The South Stand is raised from the pitch so that will not be a problem. Enjoy the game.
  • Options
    Oi Henry, Youd better have a word?

[quote][cite]Posted By: itfc_guest[/cite]Guys,

My tickets put me in Row A1 of SOUTH STAND BLOCK E I'm a bit concerned that these are right down at pitch level where he won't be able to see anything. Could any of you guys be able to allay my fears and let me know whether A1 is right at the front or actually if goes A to Z then starts at A1 or something.

You'd probably be better off nearer the front as everyone will probably be standing anyway.

Oh and btw SOUTH STAND is frowned upon on this board.
  • Options
    welcome Chris,
    You and your little one have a nice day.We use to have to use that stand years back due to our redevelopment of our ground.In general i always found from most of the south stand it was ok.
  • Options
    Psst, itfc-guest before Henry gets here, edit S**** S**** to Jimmy Seed, he's a ******** when he's angry ;-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: itfc_guest[/cite]

Thanks in advance - and good luck for the rest of the season !!!

Chris[/quote]

Cheers boy do we need it
  • Options
    As said, if you are front row, you'll have a great view if its raised.

How happy are Ipswich fans with your season start ? With a big benefactor now, should you be expecting more ?

What are your thoughts on Lisbie ?
  • Options
    I hi chris

i have a feeling A1 is the 2nd section of seats further back.

Hope your little is not too upset after we beat you but enjoys himself.
  • Options
    Thanks for the comments. I don't care about the view, but want him to have a cracking day. I'm sure he will, he doesn't mind if we lose !!! Last time I came we won (1-3??) the day you picked up the title I believe. Sunny day, great atmosphere really jumping in the ground and we sorted you out on the pitch - although of course you had already secured your promotion. We're rubbish away from home, so I don't know what to expect. I'm not spending the day shopping or doing DIY but just a day out with my lad so who cares about the result....... :-)

Someone asked what I thought of Lisbie. I'm undecided. He can seem a touch lazy at times, but he has got pace and boy can he jump when he wants to. Is he the class striker we need to get us promoted - NO. Stead seems great so far, 3 in 4 games. Pablo Counago is our best player, but normally only at home....and Campo still has class.

So who know's what's going to happen. I've got no negative thoughts about Charlton - but plenty for your manager. I'll keep them to myself though as you have all been so welcoming !!!!

Cheers.
  • Options
    "I've got no negative thoughts about Charlton - but plenty for your manager. I'll keep them to myself"

noone else seems to bother to keep them to themself. Things have taken a turn for the worst in recent weeks.

so let it all out.

What´s the problem with Pardew from the outside??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: itfc_guest[/cite]
    So who know's what's going to happen. I've got no negative thoughts about Charlton - but plenty for your manager. I'll keep them to myself though as you have all been so welcoming !!!!

Cheers.

you go chris his own fans have called him a w****r on here this week so anything you have to say won't matter.