Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Suicide thread - slit your wrists here

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
Let it all out right now .......

Comments

• Pardew must go!

First!

(hahah before the onslaught tomorrow)
  • Should start a seperate thread for Charlie Block. Just so I don't have to read that and get even more wound up.
  • Can I take first option on the noose...
  • Where do I join.

Can I say.... this might be a blessing, for a number of reasons? Ok, I won't.
  • Heart goes out to Lookie.

Flies back and watches the last two games.
  • 3 points from relegation

4 points from the play-offs, lol
  • cheer up all.......... the good news is that when we lose at home to ipswich we will still be outside the bottom three
  • [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Heart goes out to Lookie.

Flies back and watches the last two games.

Poor old LoOkie ......could have been called LuCkie.
    But obviously isn't.

My turn on Saturday, I'm up from Cornwall for the Ipswich game.
    9 games unbeaten watching Charlton last season.
    And unbeaten the season before.

Cheer up everybody, the rose-tinted saviour is on his way .......(!)
  • edited September 2008
    This is certainly not going to help the booing situation if things start to go wrong in the next home game.

Although, saying that, sounded like the charlton fans were in good voice through the match even though we were playing complete jank. And a fat load of good it seemed to do!
  • Mate said our support was fantastic

The team can get f*cked as they were sh8t!

Spoke to ooohAaaah, who was there, he said

COMEBACK CURBS

Things arent *that* bad?
  • Sponsored links:

• he can not keep waiting until the game is getting past us b4 making changes

we could all see it coming yet he did nothing those bstds would be in at 7 tomorrow and still there at 7 that night passing balls to a red shirt and the same for the rest of the season

i went up to bed and i cant sleep cos i am so fuking angry

for the last time this season pardew you must sort this out if not go now and let someone else try
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Mate said our support was fantastic

Spoke to ooohAaaah, who was there, he said

COMEBACK CURBS

Things arent *that* bad?

We lost because OooohAaargh was there ....!

He said earlier, that his last 2 away matches were both 4-1 defeats.

I guess we got away lightly tonight.
  • Been saying it all along Pards is useless......did he clap the Palarse fans at the end? bring back Curbs
  • I have stood by Pardew but he is certainly on dodgy ground now. Any goodwill amongst us is diminshing to almost zero. Wasn't like we even played well.

His team selection and the way he sets the side up and then as NLA said, his timing of substitutions is shocking.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]Been saying it all along Pards is useless......did he clap the Palarse fans at the end? bring back Curbs[/quote]

Curbs never clapped anyone mind....
  • edited September 2008
    Iwas like having the clap watching some of Curb's teams in the end. Yes, do comeback Curbs and play your Brazil 1970's stuff. . . . . Zzzzzzzzzzz

According to OohAah, Youga was at fault tonight and was generally abysmal.

Where do we collect our free season ticket from?
  • I live out in the wilderness ...... did we win tonight?
  • [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]....did he clap the Palarse fans at the end? bring back Curbs

No, but we clapped him.
  • All 14,000 of you. Pisspoor crowd.
  • Uh-oh, I'm off - night, night. Can't bear Budgie telling us how much they hate Brighton.
  • Sponsored links:

• I was a massive fan of Curbs ut I would say don't go back, he's gone let it lie. I would however say that for all the dull football of the end of his reign, I wouldn't mind betting he'd have us a lot more organised and playing better football (on the deck) than Pards is at the moment even with this very squad.
  • Despite being a big Pards fan when he first came, and sticking up for him when he was getting flack last season - I now have to join those that say he has to go.

He just doesn't seem to have any tactical knowledge and relies on motivation only. The 3 subs at the same time after they scored just reeked of panic.

Also, Pardew said at the end of last season he'd learnt his lesson over loan signings, and now he's brought in Cranie. By the time Cranie settles and shows that he might actually have something to offer, he'll be heading back to Portsmouth.

Anyone got Billy Davies' phone number?
  • if Pardew cared as his programme notes stated on Saturday tonght has to be his last game
  • got to be honest Palace fully deserved their win but playing varney up on his jack just doesn't make sense to me AT ALL.

Not one shot on target tonight not one.

Youga at fault for the goal stood there like a lemon whilst Watson strolled in to cross the ball for the goal -

Ambrose, Holland, Bailey Sam, no creativity whatsoever - we had great chances to cross the ball and 3 of them ended up behind the goal.

Looked a little better when he brought on toddy gray and zz but Palace had their tails up and we were never in it.

Lot of singing for Pardew out after but can;t see the value in that personally but understand why people sing it.
  • Current form is heading for bottom half finish. We have a decent ish squad. Sounds like a coaching problem to me.
  • MUST ADD NOT SLAGGING BAILEY - He did alright put a good shift in and put the effort in but as a midfielder you want to see some creativity.
  • thats where i am at the mo SHG

i have totally lost faith in him to get these players to play

loosing to that lot is bad enough but to loose whilst playing that poor is unforgivable
    i could not see anyway forward after the wolves game and sheff weds now this
  • Ledge

who should he put in there ZZ or shelvey
  • Just got back and cant believe a Charlton team would ever put in a performance so bad let alone in a local derby. Absolutely disgraceful!
  • 'A good shift'

How inappropriate is that?