Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Monday night, just before Xmas, on live TV.

Going to have to work to get the crowd over 20k
  • Sounds good to me.

All in favour of 3pm Saturday games being moved for us who play sport - haven't been enough this season...
  • we're at home on the tuesday the week before v's Coventry!
  • have they done the sky games in january yet?
  • [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]Sounds good to me.

All in favour of 3pm Saturday games being moved for us who play sport - haven't been enough this season...

yep ditto being purely selfish of course;-)
  • You'd be well annoyed if you're a Derby fan though, combining a decent away day with a nice little weekend in London.
  • no weekend xmas drink up!
  • edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]Sounds good to me.

KA, instead of playing sport the weekend, you couldn't pop up the end of your road and sort out those roadworks in time for this sundays run? ;-)
  • LOL!

don't actually live in Kinveachy any more though my Mum and Dad still do. Will be up the top watching the run on Sunday so good luck to you and any others doing it (including my brother and sis)
  • Thank you Sky.

Another game I'll almost certainly have to miss.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thank you Sky.

A game I get to see.

(Sorry Len, one mans meat... )
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Monday night, just before Xmas, on live TV.

Going to have to work to get the crowd over 20k[/quote]

Dare I suggest that the "crowd" seems to get to 20k no matter how many turn up?
  • [cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Monday night, just before Xmas, on live TV.

Going to have to work to get the crowd over 20k

Dare I suggest that the "crowd" seems to get to 20k no matter how many turn up?

Funny that as I was saying to Steve Waggott this week when it looked like it would be very close to 20,000 that "If we announce 20,001 the cynics will think we've fixed the figure anyway"

JFK, Roswell, Charlton : - )
  • Very happy with this switch. It's Mrs Chirps 40th party on the 13th and I would probably have had to miss the game. Monday night- no problem.
    Doesn't suit everyone I know, but then Saturday 3pm KO's in winter play havoc with the National Hunt season!!
  • Lucky you Chirps.

Mr Weegie just bought me tickets for the theatre and booked a posh hotel in London for the 13th as my birthday present for after the game. Now no game, and don't think we can afford to skive off work on Monday and half of Tuesday and pay for two more nights in hotels to get to it from 500 miles away. Thanks very much, Sky.