Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

One Spare for tonight in my hand

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
Will be at the market porter from 5.45 for an hour - dont suppose any takers. ah well.

Comments

• I've got a spare in my hand too! ya bugger - got in there before me! having probs shifting!
  • well its not my money so you're welcome ahead if you like.
  • Someone must have a mate who'll take it, surely ?

send some emails peeps
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I've got a spare in my hand too! ya bugger - got in there before me! having probs shifting!

can't you take two of your tickets back down to the Box Office and take B's spare off her and hey presto, sorted. Both happy !! Sure Mr W won't miss ya for 5 mins.
  • mines gone!
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Someone must have a mate who'll take it, surely ?

send some emails peeps

tried that, even offered it to Millwall Dave who said he'd come if he didn't have to give the ************* money. he then followed it up with a "Hope you stuff them out of sight" which was nice.
  • edited September 2008
    COme on any lurkers out there umming and arring about going. SPARE ticket going get your ass down the Market Porter for that ticket.

COME ON YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU TONIGHT. LET'S BE AVING YOU LOL
  • There ya go Sooze -
  • If that doesn't work out I may be able to shift the ticket too.
  • Sponsored links:

• yep, its yours. can you be at the market porter with £30 in hand between 5.30 and 6.30?

i'll be wearing green converse, red jumper and black leather jacket! (that sounds delightful!)
  • SE23, i'll pass Suzi your work email address and you can arrange a meet, give mob no. privately.