Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bring an Anorak tonight

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
Chucking it down in Bromley at the moment.

Comments

• St James Park

Hammering
  • Ben...is there such a thing(and indeed if there is do you own one) as a shower proof cardie?
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Ben...is there such a thing(and indeed if there is do you own one) as a shower proof cardie?

in short the answers are I don't know, I don't own one and F*** Off : - )
  • Now you know what to ask Mrs Irving for for Chrimbo........
  • We are the anoraks.
  • Lucky I wore my Rangers bench coat this morning...
  • almost stopped here at St James
  • how am i goign to write down the train numbers when its pouring down?

the ink will run everywhere.....
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]how am i goign to write down the train numbers when its pouring down?

the ink will run everywhere.....[/quote]

Dam never thought of that, not worth going tonight really
  • Sponsored links:

• I've just been out an bought a new anorak today. It's replete with extra large pockets to hold my trainspotting notebook and pen as I shall be filling in time watching the DMU's runing underneath Tennison Road on their way to and from Norwood Junction........:o)
  • I saw some trains today. I that the same as spotting them?
  • No it's much more exciting than that. You get to note down their serial numbers, types and everything......!!
  • It's lovely in Hull.
  • Hot and sunny here, but today I would swop with all of you in a heartbeat...
  • Is there the possibility of an abandoned game due to a waterlogged pitch?? been lots of rain and dont think their set up is as good when it comes getting the pitch playable.
  • It's p*ssing it down in Cornwall, me loverrrrrrrrs.

First rain for nearly 3 weeks, but still a shock after all those blue skies & mediteranean temperatures.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Is there the possibility of an abandoned game due to a waterlogged pitch?? been lots of rain and dont think their set up is as good when it comes getting the pitch playable.[/quote]

First class playing surface, according to a piece of paper dated 1985.
  • [cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Is there the possibility of an abandoned game due to a waterlogged pitch?? been lots of rain and dont think their set up is as good when it comes getting the pitch playable.

First class playing surface, according to a piece of paper dated 1985.

LOL