Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How do I get a ticket for tonight...given that I am 60 miles away and can't get a half day?

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
I have been so busy with work that this completely slipped off my radar and I only found out this morning that it was tonight.

This makes me angry that I can't get a ticket on the night or at the CPFC ticket office!

Comments

• Unless someone local to CAFC can get you one and meet you at the ground i think your shafted mate.

ANYONE OUT THERE HELP OLE SWISDOM.
  • I am buying 2 today for Lookout so can grab a third if I'm guaranteed to get reimbursed as i'm skint!
  • There ya go swisdom - as long as you turn up of course
  • Suzi - you are my hero and I owe you a beer / alcopop!

I guarantee to get you the money but I will be driving so can't meet at London Bridge - I'll whisper you my mobile number and we can arrange where I can meet you once at the ground

I am just waiting for my buddy to confirm if he is able to come

Thanks for making me a happy chappie - this is what being an Addick is all about!!
  • No worries. Except due to the "this is my seat i'm staying here" nature of some of our fans, I'll be getting to the ground 1/2 hour before k/o (train bandits permitting) to get the seat that my ticket says on it - because its a good one!

I can leave your tickets with Afka or others i'll be with/that you know, if you're going to be later than that and meet him/them outside?
  • Hi Suzi - I whispered you my number

My buddy is attending - so if you can stretch to 2 tickets you are forever my hero
  • 60 quid is a lot of money if you dont turn up. So make sure you do.
  • It's all good Curb It - If Suzi can get me the three tickets I will get the money transferred to her account straight away.

Then the onus is on her not turning up!

My heart is set on this one - wild horses won't keep me away
  • Careful Suzi, Could be an internet scam to get your Bank details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sounds like payment or a headlock to me...
  • Sponsored links:

• Well now you're stretching to three tickets online banking is the only way.
  • Online banking is assured - if Suzi can deliver I can deliver
  • We'll know where you'll be sitting : - )
  • thanks ladies and gentlemen - I am delighted to announce I will be there tonight along with 2 colleagues

Suzi - that was 3 tickets you got right??
  • Suzi gets staff discount ;-)
  • Suzi is entitled to keep the staff discount as I am now going to see us stuff Palace tonight
  • [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Suzi gets staff discount ;-)

No I don't!!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Suzi gets staff discount ;-)

No I don't!!!!!

Lol
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]No worries. Except due to the "this is my seat i'm staying here" nature of some of our fans, I'll be getting to the ground 1/2 hour before k/o (train bandits permitting) to get the seat that my ticket says on it - because its a good one!

I can leave your tickets with Afka or others i'll be with/that you know, if you're going to be later than that and meet him/them outside?

I thought some fans (Afka?) had been told it was sit where you like ??
  • was told that from the Bexleyheath shop, later found to be incorrect.
  • Sponsored links:

• Afka was told that by someone - dunno who - and that was probably how it stood for the time being considering we weren't going to sell many.

There is no way I am not going to be sitting/standing in the seats that I have purchased. As I was advised by some 'fella' on here, the only way i can guarantee getting and keeping my seats is by getting there early and 'putting my coat on it'

can't say I'm too impressed to do that, but i'll be dammed if the 25 or so of us that bought our tickets in advance as a group booking in an organised and well thought out prepared manner will not be sitting/standing together because other idiots feel like they can do what they like.
  • I'll be standing in front of my seat and if there is anyone else there when I arrive I'll tell them it's stand where you like so go and stand somewhere else.
  • this is where we're going to have problems. those told its sit where you like will sit where they like in other peoples seats, those that want to sit in their own seats will have those that are 'sitting where you like' and there will be people who will get bullied to sit elsewhere when they've bought their tickets and their right to sit/standwhere they like. I can see it kicking off. I feel sorry for those who will spend the whole game arguing because they can't stand up but will be made to feel unwelcome because they'll have a selfish idiot standing in front of them.
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]this is where we're going to have problems. those told its sit where you like will sit where they like in other peoples seats, those that want to sit in their own seats will have those that are 'sitting where you like' and there will be people who will get bullied to sit elsewhere when they've bought their tickets and their right to sit/standwhere they like. I can see it kicking off. I feel sorry for those who will spend the whole game arguing because they can't stand up but will be made to feel unwelcome because they'll have a selfish idiot standing in front of them.

I think that at Palace away you have to accept that there is little chance that you will be sitting down. It's the one game where I'm prepared for that to happen. It's also the reason why I dissuaded my 70-odd yr old parents not to go. I agree that it shouldn't be the case and that if people want to sit they should be able to and be able to see the game without any hassle but this isn't an ideal world and that won't happen.
  • Suze - what's a good seat then? My mates just told me i'm in block W row 24.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Suze - what's a good seat then? My mates just told me i'm in block W row 24.

Back row is 31 . No idea how the blocks work
  • Looks like I'm at the back then.

I'm Block X which is nearer to the half way line than the Holmesdale End
  • [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Looks like I'm at the back then.

I'm Block X which is nearer to the half way line than the Holmesdale End

I'm in block X as well
  • So i'm near the Palace fans and up the back - happy days!