Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Party Political Conferences

edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
For as long as I can remember, the main two parties have had their annual conferences at seaside resorts such as Blackpool, Bournemouth or Brighton. Why have they both switched this year to Birmingham and Manchester?
I maybe wrong, perhaps they don't always meet on the coast, but I cannot remember.

Anyone????

Comments

• Always on the coast, always begins with B, always two syllables.
    Anything else is wrong.
  • Is it because British seaside towns are largely complete 5hiteholes and they fancied treating themselves?
  • edited September 2008
    Salad is right i did suggest they should both Bog Off but they didnt really know where that was --shame really.

I hear that they are moving both confrernaces to Woolwich next year ------------------------------how i do wish that woud happen !
  • [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Always on the coast, always begins with B, always two syllables.
    Anything else is wrong.

Bognor?
  • Bog side few years back
  • I think they are trying to get in touch with the people by going to other major cities.
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Always on the coast, always begins with B, always two syllables.
    Anything else is wrong.

Bognor?
    no, cos it's Bognor Regis
    Broadstairs should be on the cards though
  • Bromley
  • Badgers Mount
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Bromley

bromley is on the coast of what sea?????
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Badgers Mount

2 syllables!!!! Are you rubbish at charades :-)
  • Soooooooooooo we could get em to Woolwich call in Woolwich on Thames . they could "brunch" in the Ordance Arms.