Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Warnock: Hudson handled Valley switch badly

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/topsport/display.var.2452803.0.warnock_hudson_handled_valley_switch_badly.php

Comments

• sucking up to palace once again.
  • Not really Steve. We cover both so obviously the derby is a big story and I spoke to Pards and Warnock on Thursday about the game. I have to decide what is the strongest aspect of what I was told and Warnock criticising Hudson ahead of the game clearly was the main thing. You can from the rest of the quotes by both Pards and Warnock that this is the case.
  • doubling or trebling his contract ............ lol ......................... and you printed it ? how about you just relayed what Colin wanted to say to get his players and fans "up" for the game !
    Why don't you just have a "Colin's comedy corner" and print the first 15 minutes of bile that he comes out with after every Palace defeat ? at least you'll something more interesting to print on a weekly basis.
  • Love him or loath him, you can't deny Warnock is a character in a sport increasingly filled with dullards and yes men who are scared to express an opinion on anything controversial. That is my personal opinion by the way and not the News Shopper's : )
  • I wasn't saying you I meant Pardew's comments.
  • [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]Love him or loath him, you can't deny Warnock is a character
    So is Robert Mugabe. Doesn't make giving him column inches the right thing to do though, does it?

Seriously, who gives a monkeys toss about the South London dePressed anyway? Its never been anything more than a Palarse fanzine at the best of times - now with us treading water in the same division as the Croydon slime its just more pathetically obvious than it used to be.
  • Leroy - News Shopper is definitely nothing to do with the SLP.

Steve - no worries mate.

Paul
  • Whoops - my mistake! I always assumed they were part of the same stable of papers. Ah well, you live and learn eh? Still a Palarse rag though innit?
  • No Leroy we definitely are not. We cover Palace in one edition (Bromley) and Charlton in all of them.
  • [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]No Leroy we definitely are not. We cover Palace in one edition (Bromley) and Charlton in all of them.
    On behalf of Bromley, could you please sort that out for us Paul. Cheers.
  • Sponsored links:

• see always kneew bromley boys were secret palace fans LOL
  • edited September 2008
    This is so obviously aimed at getting the Palace fans up for it.. otherwise why say it just now. With the friction between our clubs as it is the management from both clubs should play this sort of stuff much cooler in my view.
  • Oh leave it out.

It is a decent article and exactly the type i would expect to read from a local paper that covers both clubs before this type of game.

One of the greatest downfalls of the internet is the ability to give people a voice to slate other people's work whilst doing jack all in comparison themselves.
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]This is so obviously aimed at getting the Palace fans up for it..

If the Palace fans need this article to get up for their biggest home match of the season then i'd ask serious questions of them.
  • edited September 2008
    So why not say it when Hudson left? Just re read both and perhaps I was a bit harsh so have amended.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Oh leave it out.

It is a decent article and exactly the type i would expect to read from a local paper that covers both clubs before this type of game.

One of the greatest downfalls of the internet is the ability to give people a voice to slate other people's work whilst doing jack all in comparison themselves.

I came to say this although I kind of like that about the internetz too.

*leaves thread*
  • Yeah I guess we all have more 'responsibility' by posting things online too
  • Razil I think Warnock pretty much did say all of it when he left, he is bringing it up again now because he was asked what kind of reception Hudson could expect tomorrow.

And Friend or Defoe I'm afraid Palace will be staying in Bromley although I haven't got room for anything on them in this week's edition you will probably be pleased to hear : )
  • edited September 2008
    Did he, OK. I must have missed that

It's still a bit negative isn't it? I mean can't the bitter man move on? Still perhaps its a fair answer to that question. Although this bit seems a bit about him rather than the fans

"If I'm honest, that was the disappointment for me with him being my captain because I have to say the captain and the manager should be close knit.

"I was disappointed in Mark in that respect but life moves on.

"I think he owed it to me having made him captain and should have confided in me that he would be definitely going there.

"There are ways of going about it, but that is just my opinion."

Pards comments were interesting though, he seems to be near to the sort of team he wants, I just hope he can do something with them

:)
  • Well fingers crossed Saturday was just a bad day at the office and he gets the right response tomorrow
  • Sponsored links:

• pards said palace gave us a hard game at the valley???
    i thought we battered them that night!
  • think pards is "buttering" them up ;
    even Wenger would have seen our "battering" of them !
  • He didn't mean Bromley he meant Orpington