Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Whats the best 'Laughed when i really shouldnt have' Story.

Was at a funeral and some old dorris in front of me trupmed.. My shoulders were shaking i couldnt breath i had tears stramming down my face, i had to leave the crematorium and go outside and relaese the laughter, thankfull at least 3 other mourners had the same happen to them and joined me round the back for a giggle. completly un meant and it was a sad day, at the wake the priest said how sad it must have been for us to have to leave with tears in are eyes... Im going to hell and i know it.

Comments

• ha ha ha brilliant!
  • i'm probably joining you, I accidentally laughed when a grave digger at the yard where my mother was buried, was climbing out of his freshley dug grave and he slipped back into it and all i heard was a meagre "heeelp" as he fell.... I pulled him out and he was fine so it's o.k isn't it?
  • When I was in hospital a few years ago. I was in a really bad way and one of the nurses was an evangelical and offered to pray for me. I'm a (not very good) Catholic, so thought I might as well take any offer of help I could get.

I'm thinking she's just going to remember me in her prayers - but she proceeds to lay her hands on me and start praying then & there. Now this was ok to start with, but a couple of minutes into it, she's saying stuff like "Oh, Lord Jesus, send down your Spirit to help Simon" and as she said that she sneezed & convulsed. I couldn't help it - I managed not to laugh straight in her face, but I couldn't stop myself from sniggering....alot!

Surprisingly enough she never offered to pray for me again!
  • I was at a friends funeral, where they played Madame Butterfly, because that is what she was listening to the night before she died. The trouble was that her boyfriend had recorded it onto a tape that he'd previously taped his band on, so as soon as the opera finished, it cut straight in to him and his mates caterwailing some R&B number, I wasn't the only one who sniggered as he leapt up from his seat to stop the tape machine.
  • At a friend's wedding in Liverpool the vicar was straight out of a comedy, tone deaf and almost blind. SO first hymm started and he didn't turn off his radio mike, his voice completely off key boomed around the back of the church (we were very very late and only just made it there before the bride). Had the wife and I in stiches, of course the more you try to stop the worse it is....stangely no-one else seemed to notice maybe they were singing along or something...
  • Getting the giggles in church is really really painful. the harder you try to stop the worse it gets.

Im sure i probably mentioned this once before but at a mates wedding... after they had taken their vows. The vicar turned round and said... "all married couples in the congregation today - please take a moment to reflect upon the vows you also took on your wedding day and while you are reflecting on this - you should all rub your rings".

Dont know about anyone else but i found this very funny. I was at the back but the groom heard my muffled squeals and i was sat with about 4 other lads and i set them off too... it got quite painful in the end to try and stop crying.
  • When I was in hospital having my appendix out, an old woman in the next ward constantly pressed the emergency button throughout the night and called out for the nurse. I got to know one of the girls who was in her ward and she told me that she drove everyone in the ward round the bend. One day I walked by the old girl and she was in bed with a face like thunder and her arm in a sling. The girl told me later that she leant over to press the button during the night, fell out of bed and broke her arm. I laughed out loud but unfortunately within earshot of her family who were visiting! It was probably the fact that I was a patient that stopped me from getting a hiding!
  • lololol!!!!! that is excellent
  • My manc mate was in hospital years bag - broke his leg or something - anyway his mate was visiting and they were sat reading the local paper - they were both chuckling away at a story about the local milkman who had left the handbrake off of his milkfloat on a hill and the poor milkie had gotten run over by his own float... apparently he was in terrible mess broken bones etc.

Anyway they were roaring with laughter reading this and then they heard this funny noise - the bloke in the bed opposite was trying to speak but he was plastered from his head to his foot and had difficulty making out what he was trying to say - but the words "that was me you pair of w*nkers" floated accross the room eventually.

I love him telling that story.
  • When Plaaayer and I were very young (around 9 or 10) we went to visit my great-grandad who was a very old man about to go into a care home. We were sat there while our grandad was talking to him. And we all seem to notice the same thing at the same time. Underneath what looked like a normal chair, was a toilet bowl that had obviously been filled with something. Cue fits of histerics, grandad was not best pleased.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]My manc mate was in hospital years bag - broke his leg or something - anyway his mate was visiting and they were sat reading the local paper - they were both chuckling away at a story about the local milkman who had left the handbrake off of his milkfloat on a hill and the poor milkie had gotten run over by his own float... apparently he was in terrible mess broken bones etc.

Anyway they were roaring with laughter reading this and then they heard this funny noise - the bloke in the bed opposite was trying to speak but he was plastered from his head to his foot and had difficulty making out what he was trying to say - but the words "that was me you pair of w*nkers" floated accross the room eventually.

I love him telling that story.

superb!!!!
  • "lololol!!!!! that is excellent"

It was but I did receive a form of divine retribution as I developed diabetes as a result of the op!