Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

big club newcastle out of the cup

in front of 19,000 or so "loyal" geordie fans.

two bob

Comments

• Options
    what buckshee says
  • Options
    By another 'Big Club' with delusions of Grandeur!

(shame Benty din't score tho..)
  • Options
    What buckshee and Curb_It say - with knobs on.
  • Options
    what buckshee, curb it, and off it say, with more nobs on!! still laughing now lol

that match was an absolute all winner, laugh at yids if they lost, laugh at barcodes (big club 19000 crowdlol) if they lost!! lololololol
  • Options
    Newcastle and West Ham must be a good bet for Relegation.

It can't get any worse at Newcastle a mass exodus will ensue?

They'll soon be playing the theme tune to steptoe and son down at west ham after they've sold all there best players.
  • Options
    Anyone seen the rumours flying round the net that Gazza has been found dead?

Pretty sure it's a hoax though.
  • Options
    it was a protest against the cockney mafia by two bob fans
  • Options
    Newcastle, Spurs and West Ham for relegation would be my dream scenario. Ain't gonna happen in a million years, but it's a nice thought.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Newcastle, Spurs and West Ham for relegation would be my dream scenario. Ain't gonna happen in a million years, but it's a nice thought.

Wake me up from the hangover I would have celebrating that! 3 monghead clubs
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]in front of 19,000 or so "loyal" geordie fans.

two bob

I think you'll find that out of that 19,000 there was at least 3,500 Spurs up there for a Wednesday night game on Sky...we sold out our allocation.
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Anyone seen the rumours flying round the net that Gazza has been found dead?

Apparently, the rumour was spreading through St James' Park tonight. I received two texts tonight from people in separate groups within the ground saying they've heard the same thing. There's nothing on the news about it just yet but am praying that it is a hoax...I'd be heartbroken if it was true. Gazza will always be my hero.

I just dont get the amount of hatred on here towards Spurs and us Spurs fans. All we want is the best for our club, just like you lot...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]we sold out our allocation.

Whats that like?....:o)
  • Options
    Good win for dowie...
    he aint spent that much money and they're 4th and just beaten villa in the cup....
    if he had stayed i wonder how bad/good things might've ended up....

personally i don't think he got given enough time
    if he'd stayed and things had gone wrong where would we be now
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Newcastle, Spurs and West Ham for relegation would be my dream scenario. Ain't gonna happen in a million years, but it's a nice thought.

spot on been saying this all week lol
  • Options
    Dowie was in exactly the same position with Coventry last year... lets she where he is at the end of the season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Newcastle, Spurs and West Ham for relegation would be my dream scenario.

Mine would those three plus Stoke. I think under the dream scenario rules 4 clubs can get relegated.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    what's even funnier is the talk of Venables going there as caretaker manager. HILARIOUS.

Another londoner there will tip the goerdies over the edge.

When the Nigerians buy it that will be funnier still - can't wait for the geordie relegation party.

19k indeed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]Good win for dowie...
    he aint spent that much money and they're 4th and just beaten villa in the cup....

He hasn't spent much money no, but due to the owners money and connections they've managed to get players on loan from Fiorentina, Genoa and Real Madrid. I think thats helped Dowie slightly!
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]what's even funnier is the talk of Venables going there as caretaker manager. HILARIOUS.

Word is it's a consortium of Venables, Redknapp, Chas and Dave, Del Boy Trotter and Alf Garnett. Plus Dick Van Dyke impersonating a chimney sweep.
  • Options
    Steve Claridge can be player manager .....

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Anyone seen the rumours flying round the net that Gazza has been found dead?

as far as I know, at least one major news organisation kept staff back at work yesterday because of the rumours, before they checked it out and found it was complete cobblers (at about 6.30pm last night).

these things happen from time to time!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In “GAZZA DEAD AND GONE FOR GOOD - BIANCA REVEALS TRAGIC TRUTH” Bianca says: ““My dad is seriously ill and it is something we are powerless to help with. We pray that he will overcome his troubles.”
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]what's even funnier is the talk of Venables going there as caretaker manager. HILARIOUS.

When the Nigerians buy it that will be funnier still - can't wait for the geordie relegation party.

19k indeed.

Apparently this email arrived at St james park:

Hello dear friend
    We aRe thE ownErs Of A lot of finanes houses back here in Nigeria, with a Supplus of monies to Invest With people just LikE wHo we TrUst And Have CHhosen to be Our Friends TOO, Please SEnd Us you BAnk AccoUnt Nomber And SoRTIng code And We Will TRansfer £350 milion Of your british pounds And reinState Your Chief Kegean to llok after your st Jimmys Park and all its grat plasyas.

Many thankin yous dear friend
    Dr Dontrustim Asfarascanthroim
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Love it, TCE !!!, lol
  • Options
    Such a media thing about how passionate the fans are up there. In London we have five premiership clubs, 4 championship clubs, more in the next two as well as more than a few non league clubs around town. And yet when have any club in London been described as having passionate fans (other than arse lickers like Mellor about Millwall because he is too cowardly to say the truth about the ‘passion’ they show).
  • Options
    T C E absolute quality.

Well done Venables - he's turned them down.
  • Options
    thats really funny t c e
  • Options
    aye funny now, but the changing face of english football is rapidly becoming dodgey unstable foreign interests, not so good methinks