Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sleep talking

I am a chronic sleep talker. Have a drink, then come out with allsorts of rubbish during the night.

After the Fulham game, my wife told me the next day i woke her up with this:

'i don't know what we're going to do. I just don't know. I can't see a way out. I've got an idea, would you do me a favour ? Would you call John Robinson ? Yeah that should do it. You call John Robinson and i think we'll be alright' And then went back to sleep.

Nutter.

Any other talkers here, or partners ?

Comments

• Options
    Lol, thats quality bart, can just imagine it now! lol

My younger bro is terrible, used to share room with him when younger, the jibberish just used to oooooze out, and at 100 mph too, could never make anything out, but usually would include lots of hitting out and swaering! He is generally Mr angry anyway so it was always comedy! His bird reckons he is still the same! lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite] Have a drink, then come out with allsorts of rubbish during the night.

You come out with all sorts of rubbish during the day as well.

I wouldn't let it bother you.
  • Options
    My missus once tried to wake me up cos I was sleep talking only for me to sit bolt upright, eyes wide open and scream excitedly

"Look Babe. Its an underwater butterfly" and then rather dejectedly said "Oh no. Don't worry its only a moth" and then went straight back to sleep.....
  • Options
    sleep walking and talking.

about ten years ago when i was living with some lads i got up in the middle of the night and knocked on my mate's door, opened it and asked 'you got a bird in 'ere?'
    he said no 'no dec, go back to your room'.

i was single at the time.....
  • Options
    another favourite, apparently i bolted up in the middle of the night, started beating my chest and shouting 'i'm a winner, i'm a f***ing winner'
  • Options
    hahahahahah smudge
  • Options
    Must have been a dream......
  • Options
    Just noticed the Need A Pint is a good mate of mine, and have a horrible feeling he may well expose my first public sleep talking experience....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Just noticed the Need A Pint is a good mate of mine, and have a horrible feeling he may well expose my first public sleep talking experience....

well he will now dood! lol