Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scott Duxbury and Richard Scudamore

Why have these men still got their jobs?
http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/sport/football/article-1061040/Duxbury-wont-sacked-West-Ham-stand-ground-Tevez-cover-claims.html

Comments

• edited September 2008
    In case of Duxbury, I suspect he knows where all the bodies are buried and specifically who gave him instructions to make the statements he did. On the face of it, he seems to be a man with absolutely no credibility except to those he is protecting. On the other hand if this does cost Wet Spam £20M plus they are still massive net gainers from the situation they created. They have stayed up and received two £30M plus payments plus all the commercial revenue that has been generated. By that measurement, you could argue that he's due a bonus!!

As for Scudamore, well he needs to jump or be pushed in my view.
  • scudamore is the biggest joke in football end of

I mean his laughable idea about playing a PL weekend abroad.
  • The big question is, of course, how on earth did West Ham get away with this scam at the time?

Overall, it suggests that the Premier League, FA and West Ham themselves were in collusion to save their PL status.

Assuming Sheff Utd get paid out, it seems only the surface has been scratched in this scandal.
  • the answer my friend to that question oggs is

Sir Trevor Brooking

west sham were never going to get hit to big with the saint that is sir trev lurking in the corridors of power