Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Joke for ya

edited September 2008 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
A guy goes to the Local Council to apply for a job.

The interviewer asks him, 'Are you allergic to anything?'

He answers 'Yes - caffeine'

'Have you ever been in the armed services?'

'Yes,' he says. 'I was in Iraq for two years.'

The interviewer says, 'That will give you 5 extra points toward employment,' and then asks, 'Are you disabled in any way?

The guy says, 'Yes ...a bomb exploded near me and blew my testicles off.'

The interviewer tells the guy, 'O.K.. In that case, I can hire you right now. Normal hours are from 8 AM to 4 PM. You can start tomorrow at 10:00 - and plan on starting at 10 AM every day.'

The guy is puzzled and says, 'If the hours are from 8 AM to 4 PM, why don't you want me to be here before 10 AM?' '

'This is a council job,' the interviewer says. 'For the first two hours we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our bollocks, not really any point you coming in for that!"

Comments

• Being an ex council green bus driver i can certainly say that is bloody true!!!
  • Very good!!!

Nearly a coffee over laptop moment there!
  • you will have Clem Snide and BDL at you ledge with that one!
  • ok this may not seem funny to all but i have a funny story from last night when i got home:

Landlord says :
    "The fridge is broken it's made by a company called PABL it's out of warranty it's only an ikea one... and i've binned the food from it as it was all going bad!"

I then out of nowhere replied:
    "Well that's left us up shit creek without a PABL."
  • edited September 2008
    oh dear
  • I did say some may not find it funny.

[quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]oh dear[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_306643 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]tumble.jpg[/div][/ul][/div][/quote]

Ha ha ha!
  • Dazzler - dunno about the others, but it made me chuckle :o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]ok this may not seem funny to all but i have a funny story from last night when i got home:

Landlord says :
    "The fridge is broken it's made by a company called PABL it's out of warranty it's only an ikea one... and i've binned the food from it as it was all going bad!"

I then out of nowhere replied:
    "Well that's left us up shit creek without a PABL."

Was it one of those "had to be there" moments?
  • Sponsored links:

• May well have been! although the GF said "oh dear Darrel oh dear" as the landlord was in stiches!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]oh dear

image.php?AttachmentID=1280

Pots and kettles Ledge, pots and kettles...

;-)
  • Don't know how I missed this yesterday, but hahaha. Good one!