Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the swansea cardiff game tonight

MCSMCS
edited September 2008 in Other Football and Sports
Watched it, and sounded a like an awesome atmosphere between 2 sets of fans that proper hate each other. Have a good mate who lives in Swansea (big charlton fan (only rothko, Mortain and Morts Genius will know what i mean by that tho lol!) so wanted them to win, am pleased for them, dont care much for cardiff! I should imagine the south wales old bill will be busy tonight!

Comments

• Options
    The 1st meet between these two for 10 years, been a lot of banter going on the old forums, sure will be busy for the old bill,Can't imagine what the cost for policing this match will be?
  • Options
    Well apparently there was 500 old bill present inside and around the ground, that a fair amount of ob for a 17000 crowd!!
  • Options
    500 police I duty in and outside the ground granted a great atmosphere but two poor teams
  • Options
    Thats more than our away Support!!!(old bill) eh ooh ahh?
  • Options
    Was talking to a friend who lives in Swansea last night, and she was saying the town centre was empty as no one risked coming into town.

I'm going down there for the game at Cardiff, so will be interesting to see what they are like with a normal team
  • Options
    at least they didn't chase them into the sea this time.
  • Options
    Don't think there was a single person sitting down during the game, and what was going on with that old man in the mankini? He also had arm bands on, only in Wales...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Don't think there was a single person sitting down during the game, and what was going on with that old man in the mankini? He also had arm bands on, only in Wales...[/quote]

For the armbands reference see Salads comment!! An infamous moment in the history of the fixture!
  • Options
    http://www.swansonline.net/viewpage.php?page_id=16
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    and they will meet again in the league this year, bet the welsh ob are looking forward to that!! lol
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]and they will meet again in the league this year, bet the welsh ob are looking forward to that!! lol

Heddlu!