Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The New Female Supporters - where did they come from?

2»

Comments

• Options
    It doesn't happen much these days........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]ill have to have a listen to this one to see if i can hear any youga shouts...

CAFC girls

It's this one Curb_It - it's bloody funny!

Kelly you sexy btd!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]It doesn't happen much these days........

LOL!!
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Fair play to them. Saw the young lady with the "Charlton Totty 16" top on at Donny.
  • Options
    I hate women who scream when something exciting happens at a footy match. Old fashioned I know, but it never used to happen. Unfortunately, some female fans appear to wet/shit themselves any time we get near the opposition goal and it drives me insane.

Good support girls, but for f**ks sake, please stop the screaming.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Unfortunately, some female fans appear to wet/shit themselves any time we get near the opposition goal and it drives me insane.

You mean like Jackie Oatley on MOTD. ;-)
  • Options
    There is no place for women in football. FACT.

;o)
  • Options
    oohaahmortimer said 'pictures please'

Hahah what a shock. . . .

only 3 or 4 of em, bit of shit turnout that?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Think they are part of the Addickted lot, there seemed to be a group of Carbrini wearing 14 year olds that were all together in that part of the stand
    We're not all Carbrini wearing 14 year olds I'll have you know....

I know who they are, they're not on Addickted though, and yes they are bloody annoying!
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I take it they knocked you back then Ross ; - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2008
    Haha they wish!

They're 15! One of them gets on the same away coach as I do.....make those fantastic journeys up north even more worthwhile...
  • Options
    lol. I just heard the sexy bastard bit. got to listen properly when boss out.
  • Options
    Their Camera work on this link definately rules them out of the following jobs :-

Surgeon, Prostitute, Camerawoman...any others ?
  • Options
    seamstress
  • Options
    i love the bristol accents as someone has said on the you toob chat underneath one of the vids!!
  • Options
    'i love the bristol accents as someone has said on the you toob chat underneath one of the vids!! '

are you sure it wasnt Justin Lee Collins and Alan Carr by mistake.
  • Options
    They came from the depths within the hell that lay deep inside hell, the screeching sirens of deception...

But they have the same right as me to support charlton as i do do Good on em!
  • Options
    I have pics if you wish....
  • Options
    Post them ross.
  • Options
    did you get em sorted PH?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes cheers Roth, evaded the address issue using a postal address in a certain city in the North.
  • Options
    post away cap'n PH
  • Options
    Haha you wish!