Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This weeks (political) Would Ya

2»

Comments

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Yes purely on looks, a huge nooooooooooooooooo on her sick politics.[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Fake photo of course, and she a nasty piece of work politically[/quote]

So whenever you see a girl you fancy the first thing you ask is which way she sways politically.[/quote]

No, but whether she owns a stars and stripes bikini and a rifle ;-)
  • Options
    Beat me to it Raz.

[quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]the woman is a weirdo, do you know what she called her children?????

Track, Bristol and Trig[/quote]

And Willow and Piper!! Her and her White trash hillbilly husband should be let no where near the White House.
  • Options
    No, but whether she owns a stars and stripes bikini and a rifle ;-)

And if the answer is yes you take her home to meet your mum lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Beat me to it Raz.
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]the woman is a weirdo, do you know what she called her children?????

Track, Bristol and Trig

And Willow and Piper!! Her and her White trash hillbilly husband should be let no where near the White House.

I forgot about those 2!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Beat me to it Raz.
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]the woman is a weirdo, do you know what she called her children?????

Track, Bristol and Trig

Racist
  • Options
    Thanks.
  • Options
    1) The picture is a fake. The Democrats apologised for it. It appeared on the net 24 hrs after she was put forward.
    2) Yes i would she is a milf.
    3) If people think the USA is "the most racist country in the World" , they aint been nowhere.
    4) Obama dont want the "race card" played -------------- noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo of course he dont.
    5) Opra has said she wont have anyone involved in the White House Race onher show. Till it was pointed out she had already had Obama on twice in one month.
    5) As two knobs from our so called Gov rabble have openly supported Obama it just shows that the Republicans have to be right.
    6) Its f**kin hot in Doha !!
  • Options
    Always found it weird that people would vote for him just because he is black, and I've seen people say that in interviews, and not because of his policies, could that be seen as positive discrimination against the Republican candidate?
  • Options
    The fact that Harriet Harman dislikes her has made me feel more favourably inclined to Sarah Palin. I also like Palin's robust response to Green Facism.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]The fact that Harriet Harman dislikes her has made me feel more favourably inclined to Sarah Palin. I also like Palin's robust response to Green Facism.

Gotta Say Len I am very dis-appointed to read your post, I was expecting something more along the lines of Smashing & Back doors :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd go Pole to Pole with her.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]The fact that Harriet Harman dislikes her has made me feel more favourably inclined to Sarah Palin. I also like Palin's robust response to Green Facism.

Gotta Say Len I am very dis-appointed to read your post, I was expecting something more along the lines of Smashing & Back doors :-)

Hardly befitting of a would be Valley Golder :-)
  • Options
    Horrible bitch, but a bit of a MILF, it must be admitted.

They already have one fuckwit, global warming denying hillbilly in the whitehouse. It wouldn't surprise me if they voted in another.

Please God, no.
  • Options
    she could be one pacemaker supported heart beat away from the whitehouse, then we would all be "fxcked"
  • Options
    She clearly loves handling a big weapon!
  • Options
    Her politics NO.
    Her , yes.