Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What have you got stashed in the loft?

edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
It's the place where we bung loads of stuff and forget about what we have, the most expensive item to be found in the loft is the Wedding Dress.

My loft is full of Football Programmes, what have you got stashed in the loft?

Comments

• Options
    suitcases, football programmes, tubs of photo albums. Chalet so tiny loft
  • Options
    had to empty it out for insulation - one big empty cold room!
  • Options
    Our bedroom is an old attic room and the loft space is quite small. That hasn't stopped us hoarding everything bar the kitchen sink. Such thinks as old TV's, Video players, computer bits and pieces, some old clothing, and memorabillia boxes containing bits and pieces of our kids first few years.
  • Options
    Loads of ancient Charlton programmes stashed in an even more ancient trunk.

I probably haven't looked at any of these programmes for more than 20 years.

They'll eventually keep me happy poring through them when I'm in an old peoples home listening to Led Zep,
    The Pink Fairies and the Sensational Alex Harvey Band.
  • Options
    A record player and records - I had to explain recently to my son 7 what records are.....
  • Options
    Dead prostitutes.
  • Options
    mainly junk

but there are boxes and boxes of charlton programmes there is every newspaper from the day after wembley,

then theres the sun goals pull out 1st season in the prem,

then theres every paper after we won the chumpionship,

Papers from when the queen mum died and diana, Papers from the day after 7-11 (think it is imprtant when NLJR is old enough to realise what the impact of these events was like for normal folks for days after and why he lives in the security concious world of today)
  • Options
    Suitcases, xmas decs, vinyl albums and old tapes, old video tapes (some a bit fruity), my rare Elvis collection in sealed air tight boxes, and other general junk, and a massive external TV aerial propped in the beams allowing me to view freeview in my bedroom, indoor aerial not strong enough and not allowed aerials on our roofs.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite]Dead prostitutes.

Darn beaten to it
  • Options
    Do you remember the huge glass box framed Viglen shirt that used to be in Bartrams before the refurb a few years back? Well I bought it...it weighs a ton and is about 4 feet 6 by 3 feet 6!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Footy Programmes
    Boot Fair stuff
    PC Screen
    Portable TV
    Christmas decs
    fold up bed
    suitcases
  • Options
    My neighbours .
    (live in aflat).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Do you remember the huge glass box framed Viglen shirt that used to be in Bartrams before the refurb a few years back? Well I bought it...it weighs a ton and is about 4 feet 6 by 3 feet 6!

WARNING! Imminent bedroom ceiling collapse!
  • Options

It's in my dads loft as I don't have one, more details
  • Options
    Sorted out my loft 18 months ago - chucked out loads, gave bags to charity, Put the "good stuff" in the garage for a boot fair - it's still there and the loft is full of the kids toys now. Dread the day we decide to move.
  • Options
    couple of thousand CAFC programmes which I intended keeping until the OAP home beckoned but when I get there I probably won't be able to read anymore so what is the point. Loads of vinyl too. Other than that not a lot. Don't tend to hoard. My policy is that if you havn't used something in the last three years then chuck it.
  • Options
    Ann Frank and her family...
  • Options
    Lights, Foil and shrubbery
  • Options
    I had loads of old, very valuable Vinyl records which I sold for a mere pittance to a rip off of a dealer who then flogged them at a huge profit which he spent on going travelling to Japan : - )
  • Options
    My ex wife
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I had loads of old, very valuable Vinyl records which I sold for a mere pittance to a rip off of a dealer who then flogged them at a huge profit which he spent on going travelling to Japan : - )[/quote]

Just preparing myself prior to the credit crunch :-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Badger[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I had loads of old, very valuable Vinyl records which I sold for a mere pittance to a rip off of a dealer who then flogged them at a huge profit which he spent on going travelling to Japan : - )[/quote]

Just preparing myself prior to the credit crunch :-)[/quote]
    Do you think he'll buy my ex wife??? Only one previous owner
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Badger[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I had loads of old, very valuable Vinyl records which I sold for a mere pittance to a rip off of a dealer who then flogged them at a huge profit which he spent on going travelling to Japan : - )

Just preparing myself prior to the credit crunch :-)
    Do you think he'll buy my ex wife??? Only one previous owner

Send fishnets a whisper with a picture and she can be next weeks would ya to gauge interest ;o)
  • Options
    What a cracking idea might even send one of jan who i'm with now so we could do a double
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]What a cracking idea might even send one of jan who i'm with now so we could do a double

I think that would be a bad mistake Unc. You wouldn't want some of the dribblers on here saying they would want to do it with your missus.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Nothing - moved in recently and have to sort out bording and a loft ladder!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]What a cracking idea might even send one of jan who i'm with now so we could do a double[/quote]

I think that would be a bad mistake Unc. You wouldn't want some of the dribblers on here saying they would want to do it with your missus.[/quote]
    Ha ha aint that bothered its just a bit of fun and they wont say anything that i haven't said i want to do
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite]Dead prostitutes.

Darn beaten to it

What, you beat them to death?