Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Women's team

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Loved this quote from Keith Boanas (from today's email bulletin). Makes it sound like an episode of Bad Girls...

"Toni-Anne was injured and Fletch had army duties so we re-signed Copey, but there was never any intention of her starting because that would have been insulting to Ebony-Cabey Gooden."

Comments

• Options
    did anyone put up the hot american in the end ???
  • Options
    "that would have been insulting to Ebony"... blimey poor old keith's got his hands full trying not to upset the girls or put their noses out.
  • Options
    I tried to get my daughter into watching Charlton!so i decided to take her to watch the Charlton ladies team as she said she would only if girls played footie!we had to leave 40 mins into the game!as if i have any chance of taking her to watch the blokes!lol
  • Options
    Not sure if this is the right thread but it brought it up in the search so here goes...

Women's team beat Spurs reserves 6-1 in the London Cup.

Hope everyone who was fighting for them was there to support them....
  • Options
    Good for the girls ...... They've had a torrid time this season so hopefully it will build confidence.
  • Options
    indeed! good luck to them and hopefully they will go on to improve and gain in confidence. they're so young and need all the encouragement they can get!