Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

one lifer returns, another leaves, any lifers in Mexico???

edited September 2008 in Not Sports Related
I have just read Toms Sidcup post and well done mate seems like you had a blast! I am off on my 18month adventure 2 weeks today, starting in Mexico, working through central america until april when ill hit NZ/Oz. Are there any lifers in Mexico with any advice?!! Also, is there any way at all to get commentary/highlights in this part of the world??
Any advice gratefully received.Cheers

Comments

• Options
    I spent a day in Tijuana last year which hardly makes me an authority, but its fair to say if you take any US dollars they go a lot further than the Mexican variety.
  • Options
    I'll be in Mexico for a week in March, Todos Santos on the Baja California - a truly beautiful place.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]I spent a day in Tijuana last year which hardly makes me an authority, but its fair to say if you take any US dollars they go a lot further than the Mexican variety.
    But you will get any change back in Pesos...

Had a great two week holiday in Playa Del Carmen this year and travelled up and down the Yucatan peninsula a couple of times. Some great mix of cultures and natural beauty.

Loved it.
  • Options
    Don't worry guys, I'm back from my holiday. :-)
  • Options
    thanks guys, thats great Oakster as im making my way down from LA through Baha California so will be sure to drop by there!
  • Options
    Don't miss San Diego, beautiful place
  • Options
    Plenty of Addicks Downunder around in NZ and Oz mate...you will receive a warm welcome if you want any advice or meet ups
    The online commentary is supposedly going to be available from the end of this month, so if you have a laptop or access to a computer, you'll be all set.

www.Addicksdownunder.freeforums.org